[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend says I'm too nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 17

File: 006.jpg (145KB, 480x654px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
145KB, 480x654px
Hi /adv/. I'm a 37 year old guy and I'm in a relationship with a 39 year old woman. We've been together for 4 months now and she is my first girlfriend ever, I was a virgin before meeting her. Things were going pretty okay but she recently confronted me about my passive attitude towards her. I've always tried to treat her super well and with respect. My mom taught me to be nice to girls so I've tried my best to be a gentleman to her.

It came to a head the other day when she told me she was going out with her friends. I told her to have fun. She told me she might be gone all night and I'll probably not be able to talk to her until to the next day. I told her to be safe and to call me if she needs a ride home. She got very frustrated with me and asked "Why are you okay with this?" I was confused and she said she's going to be gone all night and I'm just smiling and nodding along. I asked what the problem was and she said I'm too accepting and she could be out doing god knows what.

I told her she's her own person and I trust her. She got even more frustrated and said she's been wanting to tell me this for awhile now and she said I'm way too nice. I asked what the problem with that is. She said I'm too much of a gentleman and everytime we go out I treat her like a princess. I asked what's wrong with that and she said she wants me to be a little aggressive and controlling and even mean sometimes. She says she feels unwanted by me but I tell her how can that be when we have sex like everyday. She said when we have sex she never feels like I want her because I never just simply fuck her brains out but I always make it sweet and romantic.

I felt pretty bad but I wasn't sure why. I said I was sorry for being a poor boyfriend and she stopped me and said that's my problem, that I don't stand up for myself and I'm too soft. I just quietly nodded and she sighed in frustration then went home.

What am I supposed to do /adv/? How do I change myself to be a better boyfriend?
>>
>>18617225
Who does the dishes ?
Who does the laundry ?
Who controls the sex ?
Who controls the remote ?
>>
>>18617225
break up, shes clearly fucking mental... and seriously? a vergin at 37 you fucking loser
>>
>>18617233
I do.
I do.
I do.
We just watch what she wants to.
>>
Kill two birds with one stone. Tell her you're a gentleman because you don't want to have to treat people bad in order to get them to like you, and if she doesn't like that, she can leave. Women love when men act like they will be fine without women.
>>
>>18617238
Generally you fucked up when you allowed her the remote
>>
>>18617238
Basically she wants someone to tell her she can't go out with friends since she is needed for other things wink wink , pound her like a cheap hooker and put no thought into her pleasure
>>
Being a gentleman doesn't work OP. Women don't like gentleman, they want a guy that will do the bare minimum to get them in bed and then tear their pussy apart.
>>
Guys always seem to hate hearing this because for some reason they think there is some hidden achievement for being a boring doormat their whole life, but women like excitement. Before you pour on the scorn and be like "how could that bitch do this to me!" "how could she want excitement in life?" "doesn't she prefer a life of placid stability and routine?" "I locked that bitch down already, she can't renegotiate now or I'll make her feel bad!" "doesn't she know how good she has it? How could she reject me in this manner?" think about in from another perspective.

It is perfectly normal to not want to feel stuck in a routine, blinking and missing the days, weeks and months, wanting some excitement, interest, drama. People get psychologically weird when sensory deprived and do shit like obsessively pluck out their eyebrows, they might act in a self defeating manner when they start to feel disembodied from their own existence and like they are playing out the clock.

OP you sound like a massive pussy and your women is testing you to see how disrespectful she can get away with being because she is assuming you don't care/aren't that bothered about her. To be honest you don't sound that bothered about her, you've been single/fine for many years so why would you be? "Oh your leaving me? Oh ok, this was a nice experience, see you!".

Is it fair? Is it rational? Who gives a fuck about fair and rational. Decide what you want to do about it and then do it. Your bitch is bored with you. She might look like an adult, but she has the mind of a child. We all do, we just have adult problems now.
>>
OP is like legitimately that nice guy that has trouble with women for just being too nice. The meme is real.
>>
File: IMG_0625.jpg (132KB, 1024x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.jpg
132KB, 1024x609px
Heres the thing op, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. A relationship consists of ups and downs, power struggles and cooperative play, right now you're just all cooperative, be a little selfish, tell her no, fight about it, then have solution sex, women like that, they all do.
>>
>>18617240
Will that really work? I've always tried to be not be needy, I don't really bother her that much so I don't think she thinks that I need her. Maybe she needs me to actually tell her though, I don't know.

>>18617244
I don't really watch normal TV shows on my own so I don't really care at all. If left up to me I wouldn't watch anything.

>>18617250
I mean, I'd prefer it if she were with me but I'm not a controlling guy. It's not like I can't live a day without her or anything so I didn't see a problem with her going out.

>>18617263
I just didn't see a problem with her going out is all. When I said I trusted her, I meant it. I wouldn't be with her if I didn't trust her, that's how I saw it. It just legitimately didn't bother me. I didn't think she was being disrespectful, maybe I'm just naive? If she told me the next day she cheated me, I would leave her. I'd like to think I stand my ground when it matters but I didn't think it was unfair for her to go out with her friends. Am I supposed to demand she be with me all the time?

I approach it like, would I be bothered if she did it to me? Like if she tried to stop me from hanging out with my friends, I would probably be upset.

Am I crazy? Am I just not thinking right? Women are confusing.
>>
DonĀ“t change for her, believe me its not worth it. You are the most perfect human being if you actually act this way. She does not deserve you
>>
>>18617307
You sound like a legitimately rational nice guy OP, that's your problem though. You're thinking in terms of rational and fair and logical, you gotta throw that shit out the window. Women are children mentally, sometimes they want to be manhandled and mistreated. You gotta be a controlling dickhead sometimes in between the gentleman thing, you gotta fuck her in the ass without lube in between romantically making love to her, you gotta tell her how things are gonna be and how it's your way or the highway in between just letting her have her way.
>>
OP, you sound really boring. That's what I got from your post, of course she's frustrated with you.
>>
>>18617336
Go fuck yourself. Self centered prick..
>>
>37 year old
>posting anime images

Found the problem there m8,
>>
>>18617348
It's the truth though. Nobody likes a doormat, OP just isn't exciting.
>>
File: 1498611588424.jpg (57KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498611588424.jpg
57KB, 853x960px
>>18617225
>I told her she's her own person and I trust her.
Man, even my pussy dried up reading that. She wanted you to berate her for thinking she could do that and putting your foot down.

"She's her own person"? You're supposed to be her boyfriend you dummy, she's not her own person because you're there. She wanted you to keep her home and fuck her all night, why are guys so fucking dumb??
>>
File: 1501797987690.jpg (46KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
1501797987690.jpg
46KB, 750x740px
>>18617225
Boy oh boy. You surely are a not a man, but a boy.

You do not understand how communication or social interaction goes at all.
Let me try explaining.

First of all: Never believe the words of a woman. Woman are initiative beings, they feel and interact with the world on that basis. They are unable to logically reflect on why or what makes them feel certain ways.

How does this apply to you?
>I told her she's her own person and I trust her. She got even more frustrated and said she's been wanting to tell me this for awhile now and she said I'm WAY TOO NICE. I asked what the problem with that is. She said I'm too much of a GENTLEMAN and everytime we go out I treat her like a princess. I asked what's wrong with that and she said she wants me to be a little AGGRESSIVE CONTROLLING AND MEAN SOMETIMES. She says she feels unwanted by me but I tell her how can that be when we have sex like everyday. She said when we have sex she never feels like I want her because I never just simply fuck her brains out but I always make it sweet and romantic.
All the things in capitals are her words, trying to explain what makes her feel like she does, but this is not the cause of her sorrow. I will get to the cause of it soon.

Now what is the real message she gives you? What does she feel?
>She says she feels unwanted by me

Cont.
>>
File: rainbow nerd.jpg (186KB, 1296x971px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow nerd.jpg
186KB, 1296x971px
>>18617225
>>18617378
Now you are completely lost as to why she feels unwanted.

First of all you are making wrong assumptions. Girls are not men, stop believing the liberal bullshit. We are fundamentally different.
When a male loves his woman, he makes love to her and this is for most males the ultimate expression of his love. For girls it is not like that at all, and you cannot expect a girl to think or feel similar. Yes both value it and find it intimite and bonding. But a man who makes love to his woman will not stop loving her. A man cannot make love unless he really loves her, deep down, with commitment and wanting to share a life together. A woman is much more subtle to emotions and can feel the same level of intimacy if a random player has made her feel special and she feels an emotional connection. Even if that connection is built very fast by "sweeping her of her feet" and there is no way at all they would have a future together.

A woman wants a man who leads the family, this requires skills. Leadership skills, being able to see that certain actions lead to certain consequences, having the guts to correct your woman when she is doing wrong.
See you allowed her to do stuff that leads to cheating and the breaking of the family unit. You did not (and probarbly still do not) recognize the consequences of allowing your woman to "have fun". Woman won't admit it, but know deep down they WILL be seduced by another man, if they are allowing themselves to be in these situations.
She will not trust you for having the abilty to see what the consequences are in other things in life as well. You probably would not understand the effects of your choices in business, with fitness, family realtion, how you gonna be a good dad?
So besides your complete boy like naive attitude that gives no sense of security. She thinks you do not care about her because you dont take the precautions not losing

Cont.
(pic related, its OP)
>>
I think what everyone is saying pretty much is balance. You need to balance being nice and being an aggressive sexual beast. There's a time to wine and dine her and there's a time to treat her like a little slut. That's all every woman wants.
>>
I do the same with my wife. She wants to go hang out with her friends, that's perfectly fine, but don't give me once ounce of fucking lip when it's my turn to go out with my guys, bitch.
>>
>>18617378
>>18617404
>>18617225
>She said when we have sex she never feels like I want her because I never just simply fuck her brains out but I always make it sweet and romantic.
Sweet and romantics are again just words. It is not sweet and romantic.
You lack passion, you probably look at her insecure looking for validation after every sex act, and you dont blow her mind by taking her beyond what she can think of.

If you're 37 I have no hope you will ever be able to fully understand. I didn't write this for OP (might even be bait).

But i leave this advice for other anons who are still young and in similar situation, who ARE still able to develop themselves.
So for these anons, goodluck buddies
>>
ITT: People try to explain to a beta male how to act like an alpha male.

It's not something you learn, it's something you are and OP just simply isn't it.
>>
>>18617370
>You're supposed to be her boyfriend you dummy, she's not her own person because you're there. She wanted you to keep her home and fuck her all night, why are guys so fucking dumb?

Guys are so "dumb" like this because the second a girl tries to tell her boyfriend that he belongs to her is the same second that the guy starts considering getting out of the relationship. Guys don't like feeling like they're owned by someone or that they can't do what they want when they want to. The OP is just extending the natural feelings he has to his girlfriend in a logical and reasonable manner. It's obvious she wants him to be more forceful, and most guys know that most girls like being manhandled on occasion. But guys don't like not being free.
>>
>>18617435
>ITT: People try to explain to a beta male how to act like an alpha male. It's not something you learn, it's something you are and OP just simply isn't it.

Although I generally agree with you. I have given advice to some younger friends and some younger cousins. I think that even naturally alpha character boys these days have no role model. So they end up acting beta because of how full society is of beta's these days.

Therefore I have hope that some advice can actually help a few youngsters out.
>>
>>18617225
Tell her she is supid and her opinion is stupid.
Tell her if you want to treat her like an incompotent child who needs to be kept on a leash and dominated shes barking up the wrong tree.

If letting her doing what she wants is what you want and makes you happy, she should feel lucky and quit wishing for petty bullshit in her life.
>>
>>18617472
No woman wants a guy that just let's her do anything because it gives the impression he doesn't care about her.
>>
Trying to be someone else is probably gonna be too hard for you, so start small. Make her do the dishes. Make her do the laundry. Tell her that by the time you come home from work, you want dinner to be ready. If she protests, tell her she's your girlfriend so she should start behaving like one.
You might think you're being self-sacrificial by being nice and letting her be her own person, but in reality you're not fulfilling her needs because you feel more comfortable being her servant and not imposing on her. You think that by not challenging her life you can avoid negative experiences between each other, when in reality you're both depriving yourself of chances to bond.
There's studies that show people feel more attached to a person if that person demands them to do stuff. "I really like this guy because he does everything I tell him and he lets me do whatever I want" is not a basis for a relationship. That's why children who are never made to do anything grow up to disrespect their parents.
>>
No offense op but your girlfriend is totally crazy and will probably cheat on you with some rich middle aged douchebag chad.
You're a nice man, too perfect honestly, at this age you could find a SANE woman that doesn't think that a good boyfriend should mistreat her for the relationship to work, I'd date you in a heartbeat, but I honestly have the same values as you, maybe mixed with jealous insecurity and bitterness, but it's still there.
>>
She's not asking OP to treat her like shit, she's asking him to man the fuck up and be less of a pussy.
>>
There is such a thing as too nice. I don't know people act like not wanting to be pampered all the time makes you weird.
>>
>>18617225
You sound like you're baiting to Masturbate yourself in a cuckhold fantasy. If you're serious it means she's seriously thinking about cheating on you and desu the best thing is for you to leave her. The only exception is if you somehow find out she is willing to help you
>>
>>18617225
She doesn't sound like the women for you, OP. She obviously doesn't want someone who will treat her well. You shouldn't have to fundamentally change your personality for her to like you. She doesn't want a gentleman but savage to dominate her and control her completely. You can't win with someone like that, she's probably mentally ill and won't listen to reason.

I agree with >>18617314 guys like you are rare so please don't change how you are. You actually seem like a genuine good person without any ulterior motives.
>>
why has it taken you 37 years to realize women say they want a knight in shining armour who treats her perfecty, but in reality they want a bad boy chad who borderline abuses her, controls her, is jealous, and fucks and her uses her body like a fucktoy

women are worthless fucking cunts, they want to be dominated and controlled.

they're so fucking pathetic they actually find 'freedom' in being controlled (like a rollercoaster) and 'letting go', and they're so fucking dumb they confuse jealousy and control for love and affection. they're also idiot fucking cunt drama attention seeking cunts who need a constant ongoing soap opera in their lives, procided by the various dramas of their boyfriends abuses

next time you see your girlfriend slap her cunt face, rape her, then cut her fucking throat. hell the dumb fucking dog cunt will probably love it

god I fucking HATE women. CUT ALL BITCH THROATS BLEED THE FUCKING STREETS OF THESE WHORES BATHE IN THEIR FUCKING LIFE CUT THEIR CUNT FUCKING FACES UP SLIT THEIR FUCKING CUNTS APART
>>
>>18617762
what. the. fuck. I would day calm down but you are past any reasonable help
>>
File: 1491103982604.png (860KB, 841x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491103982604.png
860KB, 841x720px
>>18617762
>>
>>18617762
lol, calm down you sperg.
don't take the bait.
>>
>>18617726
Why is it wrong to change for the woman you love?
>>
>>18617804
It depends on what. She's asking him to change a fundamental part of his personality, to be someone he's not. She doesn't love OP for who he is, and even if he does decide to change his behavior, she's falling for an illusion. You shouldn't have to base a relationship on lies and manipulation.
To be honest, this whole thing is a huge red flag. It's a common desire for women with daddy issues, women who start having sex from a young age, or women with sexual trauma to want to be used and dominated like OP mentioned.
>>
>>18617824
Oh, and the worst part is she actively got mad at OP for him being himself. There's already resentment building from her and they haven't even been together half a year.
>>
>>18617824
I'm talking about meeting her half way, and her changing as well. And in the end, does it matter if it's an illusion? I say do whatever makes you both the most happy. Whether that is putting on a metaphorical mask, or acting how you normally act.
>>
>>18617840
Are you really okay with hitting/choking her during sex and stuff? Treating her like a slut? Because that's basically what she means when she says she wants you to be "aggressive" and "mean". Personally I couldn't stand that outside of casual sex, that kind of woman is not gf material. It's really a bad sign.
>>
>>18617849
Sure, she wants that to make her happy. I personally wouldn't have any qualms about it. So long as she's still being a loyal partner I can trust.
>>
Just start being dick to her and find a younger girl on the side as well
>>
Women don't like men who are actually nice because it makes them realize nice isn't attractive and it reinforces all the stereotypes about them.
>>
>>18617225
>How do I change myself to be a better boyfriend?
You don't. I mean it would be different if you were being an asshole and she was requesting you to not be an asshole but if her only complaint is you treat too well then she can get out. I've known women like her and they drive their men to the brink of insanity before they finally snap and change them forever. Sometimes it's best to let go.
>>
>people calling OP boring because he treats her nice and with respect
Is this real life?
>>
>>18617225
She wants you to show jealousy, to reassure herself that you are indeed a hot blooded male that wants to keep his womyn to himself. Girls do this to 'test' their partners from highschool pretty much.
>>
>>18618154
Yes, as a man you have to be dominating and assertive, not 'nice'.
>>
>>18618154
Sometimes a girl just wants to get roughed up a little, nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: 1384640182000.png (149KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
1384640182000.png
149KB, 400x287px
>Woman wants a girls night
>Say no
>You're a controlling freak and the relationship seems doomed, you aren't letting her meet with her friends and have fun like a normal person and it's all your fault

>Woman wants a girls night
>Say yes
>You're too nice, a doormat, and you're a preety boring person who doesn't make her feel """"loved"""" and it's all your fault

What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>18618154
Well he is boring. Being nice isn't exciting.
>>
>>18618213
yeah people say that OP shouldn't act like a doormat but he would most likely hear this if he disagreed with her
what are you supposed to say in this situation?
>>
>>18618304
You're supposed to know what your girlfriend wants and act accordingly.
>>
>>18617225
Don't change yourself, bud. Go find another woman who'll appreciate your chivalry.

There will be no winning up against a woman like this. You're only four months in, and she's already shown her true colors.
>>
>>18618483
No woman 'appreciates' chivalry, this doesn't turn them on. That's OP's problem.
>>
>>18617225

She has serious issues, abandon ship mate.

You have some experience now so go out and find a sane girl to pair up with. You're 37, you should know better.
>>
While I think she expressed it poorly, she has a point.

I get that you feel comfortable leaving her to her own devices because you trust her and that's certainly a good thing, at the same time women want to feel wanted. If her boyfriend doesn't care that she does stuff without him or be out all night without him, it makes her feel like you don't care. Is it rational? Probably not and she probably doesn't want you to manipulate her all the time, she probably reached a breaking point though. I think you guys are taking her too literally, she was frustrated and vented. She just wanted OP to show he cared more. A little jealousy, a little forwardness, a little obsessiveness, something outside of the calm collected nice perfect boyfriend. The perfect boyfriend that's accepting and open minded isn't really perfect because when a guy marks his territory and puts his foot down, it makes you feel wanted you know. From what OP has said, he's probably never ever shown an ounce of jealousy or protectiveness towards his girlfriend. On the surface that's a good thing but you need a little of those things to make you feel wanted.

She expressed it poorly but I am 100% certain this is what she's going for. She doesn't want you to abuse her or control her life, she wants you to show you care. Hell she probably just said she would be out all night just to test your reaction and you failed miserably. I get being open and trusting but trust can only stretch so far. In her head she thought if she told you something that most men would absolutely not go for, that you'd finally show her that no, you're mine and I don't like this. You didn't though and that probably hurt her feelings.

Again, I'm not saying she handled it right. She had an emotional outburst but this is a relationship, it's bound to happen when you're upset.
>>
>>18617307
Alright OP - this is gonna sound weird, but women kind of want you to play their "daddy" a little bit. They WANT you to be a little bit suspicious and over-protective, because they want to know you're looking out for their safety and best interest. Nobody's perfect, all of us can be naive or ignorant or want to do things that aren't good for us. When you love somebody, you're supposed to speak up and provide a second opinion if you see them doing something that might jeopardize their safety, comfort, or the stability of the relationship.

So when your girlfriend says "I'm going out and you won't see me until tomorrow," you're supposed to be concerned about who she's with, what she's doing, why she needs to be out all night, etc. There's a middle ground between being controlling e.g "NO YOU CAN'T GO OUT I FORBID IT" and just not giving a fuck at all. You might think you're "respecting her independence," but nobody actually wants to be 100% independent, we're all better off with loving people in our lives checking us and questioning us sometimes.

tl;dr Act like you give a shit.
>>
ITT: Women are not satisfied with anything so just give the fuck up.
>>
>>18618602
ITT: western men are wussies who can't keep their women in check and assert dominance
>>
>>18618421
this doesn't answer my question though, it's basically
>lmao, improvise my man
and i dont argue about women being shit or anything like that, im just curious as to what would you do in that situation because im not exactly experienced with women
>>
This is why feminism fails.
>>
>>18618633
It depends on what your specific girlfriend wants, women aren't all the same. There is no universal rule.
>>
>>18617235
Damn nigga you savage as fuck.
>>
File: drink_bleach_my_man.jpg (68KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
drink_bleach_my_man.jpg
68KB, 640x604px
>>18617378
>>18617404
>>18617422

If you're going to give advice to someone again, please make sure your prose is clear and precise and not a different thought during each sentence.

Its shit advice too. Sounds like its from reddit for fucks sake

pic rel: You should at least attempt
>>
>>18617240
I like this idea. You're 37 OP so don't be a quivering pussy if she does leave you. You're doing nothing wrong it just seems like the honeymoon phase is ending.
>>
>>18618844
What >>18618213 is saying is that women don't know what they fucking want. If OP told his gf that she couldn't go, she would probably say that he is too controlling (apparently what she wants).

If OP said yes, she would say he's a doormat.

Most women are dumb logically, don't know what they want, and what to create their own soap operas. I have met a few women in my life without daddy issues and they're the people I respect more than men, but they're rare.
>>
I'll give you one tip OP.

It's much, MUCH better to have every woman you know call you an asshole rather than them calling you a nice guy.
>>
Rape her, that'll show her.
>>
>>18618994
she probably likes being dominated
>>
File: 1491039394949.jpg (97KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1491039394949.jpg
97KB, 500x501px
OP here. After reading all the responses and thinking about it all day, I've decided to break up with her. I don't feel like I can live up to her standards, I'm just not good enough. I'm not a jealous or controlling or aggressive guy or macho, I'm quiet and passive and I want my girlfriend to be my equal. Some of the things you guys are suggesting just makes me uncomfortable. I just don't have it in me, I guess I am a wuss.

I considered faking it but then I realized that even if she liked me more, she wouldn't really like me. What's the point if she doesn't like the real me? The idea makes me depressed. I think I'm just not the right guy for her or most women judging by what you've guys said. I feel like breaking down though because she's the first woman I've ever loved and she's my first everything. There's no point in continuing if I can't make her happy though.

I'm going to break up with her later tonight, thanks for help everyone. I've realized a lot of things.
>>
>>18617314
I agree with this. Please don't listen to the idiots telling you to change. Your girlfriend is crazy and not all women are like that I swear.
>>
>>18619324
OP you're being too hard on yourself, it's not your fault. You'll find a girl that likes you.
>>
>>18619324
OP we're you raised by a single mom by any chance?
>>
File: 1465849477780.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1465849477780.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>18619324

Baity-baity-baity-baity-baity-baity-baity-baity-bait
>>
File: 1492418411896.png (79KB, 324x317px) Image search: [Google]
1492418411896.png
79KB, 324x317px
>>18619324
Be honest with her and say what you said to us here before breaking up with her.
>>
>>18619324
DON'T BREAK UP WITH HER.
>>
>>18619324
Talk about having the pussy on a pedestal. Women don't want guys who want to be equals, you'll never find a girl at this rate.
>>
>>18619324
She's 39, she's not going to let your leave without a fight. You're in for a rough ride.
>>
>>18619324
What do you do for a living bro?
>>
>>18619324
Based, update if not bait
>>
>>18619332
Hopefully but it's looking doubtful for me now.

>>18619336
Yes, my dad died when I was little. Why do you ask?

>>18619341
I will but I don't think it will do anything.

>>18619353
Probably not but I think it's better to be alone then to be with someone that doesn't really like you.

>>18619383
What do you mean?

>>18619402
I'm an electrical engineer.

>>18619406
If thread is still around tomorrow I'll let you know.
>>
>>18619427
>engineer
Well that explains why she's even still with you. You are her beta bux, she's definitely not letting you go that easily.
>>
>>18619324
^this is fucking stupid

"don't change" is the mantra of the inert. Your girlfriend not liking something about you says something about her, but it also says something about you.

You dumping her instead of fixing yourself is cowardice.

You'd rather be alone than try to change yourself.

that's fucking sad man
>>
File: 1457569409034.jpg (76KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1457569409034.jpg
76KB, 736x736px
Would you date a 19 year old average looking NEET girl, OP? I'll do anything you want just take care of me.
>>
>>18619458
He's twice your age you fucking harlot.
>>
>>18619455
Nah, he's doing the right thing. There's plenty of women who would appreciate him.
>>
>>18619468
Women like older guys.

Dump her ass and if she asks why say you decided you'd see what it feels like to be not-nice and you like it, then fuck EVERY 18 to 25 year old that goes after you and dump them, too. You've got the key to the endless pussy train, man, don't throw it away.
>>
>>18619468
>He's twice your age
So? You can't put a number on love.
>>
>>18619504
>some worthless skank who throws herself at a man who's introverted and makes nice money
>love
>>
File: 1502372472642.jpg (727KB, 586x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502372472642.jpg
727KB, 586x1200px
>>18617225
Man, sorry to say that, but your girlfriend is acting like a child, don't listen to all those people saying'' you have to be mean!!!11!!'' if it's not you them it's not.

What is the point of faking it? i can say for sure that you are being way more rational than her.

I'm my opinion you should let the things flow out, but most importantly, you have to be yourself, there is no change to ''be a better boyfriend'' you are the best in your on merites.

You will find someone that loves that way in you, you don't need to be put down because of someone that don't understand that.

For example, i would be fucking happy if i found someone like you.
>>
>>18619511
>some introverted skank who will do anything for money
>anything
>legal prostitution

Just don't buy her /everything/ she wants and she's a human fleshlight. Some people are into that.
>>
>>18619517
>woman
>advice on what women want

/r9k/ is wrong about almost everything, but not about this. What women say they want and what they actually want are entirely different things.
>>
File: 1502487550692.png (516KB, 853x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502487550692.png
516KB, 853x720px
>>18619324

I think that you are pulling the trigger to early.

Talk to her or just let the things roll out, if it continues like this and it bothers you them just say that to her just don't let her tell what way you should be leaving your life.
>>
>>18619524
>What women say they want and what they actually want are entirely different things
Oh look this meme again.
>>
>>18619584
>implying its not true
>>
File: 1502328603906.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1502328603906.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>18619524
Yeah man totally, us man can not compreend woman i'm right?
>>
>>18619524
>men are so arrogant they think they know what women want better than themselves
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>18619674
It's not that men actually know better, but that women are deceptive and say one one thing while doing another.
>>
>>18619329
Only 99% of them and certainly the attractive ones
>>
You should marry her because you're clearly a big loser.
>>
>>18617225
>Giving up your 4th level arcane spells for a near 40 year old
>She's wondering why you weren't jealous

You could have Scryed that bitch anytime you wanted and knew exactly what she was doing. You're both retarded
>>
>>18619324

Everything you said is on point except saying you're not good enough, that's subjective, to her you may not be but to someone else and more importantly to yourself you should feel and are good enough. 4 months is also basically nothing especially in your 37 years of existence so to say you truly loved her is a stretch, I'm not saying you didn't feel anything for her but love takes a long time to build and after 4 months you likely didn't know her as well as you thought.
>>
Hope this helps:
https://therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
>>
>>18617225
Read the book "no more mr nice guy" its a pdf on google
>>
>>18619324
OP don't break up with her. She's not saying she hates your entire personality, she's saying she just wants you to try something different sometimes.
>>
File: baitconfirmed.jpg (64KB, 1000x1002px) Image search: [Google]
baitconfirmed.jpg
64KB, 1000x1002px
>>18617325
>>18619324

I have been vindicated. Now you return to mention how everything points to failure and rather than man up you take the dramatic approach.

>Almost 40 year old has a problem with his first
>After consideration, gives up on his first love because she expressed her feelings on him.
>On the verge of breaking down but might as well man up and break up with her head on rather than confront her concerns head on

Yea alright.
>>
>37 year old guy
>posts prepubescent anime girls on 4chan

yeah I can sort of see your gf's problem
>>
>>18617225
Do what she wants you to do!. Don't be nice to her, fuck the brains out of her, be super mean to her. It's so easy to do what she wants, you know.
>>
Just hug her and talk about it.
>>
OP how did it go?
>>
>>18619324

Yeah!
>>
Never forget :

Treat her like a princess
But fuck her like a slut
>>
>>18621516

OP can't leave this thread hanging.
>>
What kind of woman is single and wants to be with a 37-year old virgin? A crazy hag who can't attract or keep a man.

OP you found a crazy. She is emotionally underdeveloped still in the mindset of a teenager. Your best course of action is to break up amically and never look back.
>>
>>18619324
>>18617225
Your girl is looking for conflict to spice up her life. Don't take what she's saying about you being too nice at face value, it was just the easiest avenue for her to get conflict.

If you don't want to be a controlling dick who doesn't let her go out with friends, you can instead argue with her about this itself. Vent your confusion at her, tell her that not one word of her complaints make any damn sense. Challenge her respect for you and admonish her misjudgment of your intentions by letting her go out. Ask her why you should be worried and what she's doing that you should worry about.

Go back and forth on this for a bit, have some crazy angry sex, then enjoy things being back to normal, repeat every few months or so
>>
>>18622542
This

You get to give her the tongue-lashing she always wanted without compromising your morals
Clearly the issue burns you up a bit if you made a thread about it so it should.be pretty easy to confront her on

She just wants to see that you get passionate about anything at all
>>
>>18622554
>>18622542
Tease her by telling her straight up that she doesn't mean anything she said, she just wanted you to be angry
>>
what happened?
>>
Did OP died?
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.