[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motherly Feeling towards GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: happy-mom-breastfeeding.jpg (465KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
happy-mom-breastfeeding.jpg
465KB, 800x606px
I love my GF like she's my mom. I like cuddling and sucking on her nipples like I'm her baby. She's such a mother like figure for me even though she's only a couple years older.

I even call her mama sometimes despite her getting grossed out.

Is something wrong with me?
>>
>>18617198
tell me this... are you only a couple years old too, like even just 13?
>>
>>18617198
It's not uncommon to see refuge in a women breast , just don't call her mama you fuck
>>
>Is something wrong with me?
Probably. Lots off odd fetishes tend to come from childhood trauma or events. Ie dads that don't give their daughters enough attention turn to sluts who call their partner of the night Daddy craving his attention. Child rape victims tend to be hypersexual and into more crazy shit. Kids that are treated that they should be seen not heard can either turn into doms or subs depending. Personally, my first ex was raped from behind as a child and she loooooved any position where I was behind her.
What did your mommy do to you op?
>>
>>18617198
This is hot as fuck OP
Though you should slowly put the lid over most of it lol
>>
It is not normal. You must have issues stemming from your upbringing revolving around your mother.
>>
>>18617198
Anon, your gf is disgusted because she want'S to see her as a protector not as a crybaby. You're probably also into other submissive shit. That's an instant break for me. You could be the best human bean on this planet but my biology simply sayss "oh hell no". It wants babies, which needs a provider and protector. Go deal with your fetishes and trace them back to your childhood trauma instead of ruining your gf.
>>
>>18617338
>roastie response
go away roastie
>>
>>18617338

I don't have much trauma.

Maybe it's because my dad used to yell at me all the time and my Mon would shield me from his range. Very protective mama
>>
>>18617561
>not wanting a beta crybaby is beeing a roastie
Anon, please. Face your low energy fetish instead of blaming normal people for disliking it.

>>18617579
Might be. Most of the time such things aren't there in the open. I know guys which have gotten a foot&nylon fetish because their aunt always walked in nylons around the house. It's small things, and doesn't have to be straight abuse. You just have to know that you're not going anywhere with it with 95 percent of all women. A mommy kink isn't as sexy as a daddy kink, because most men want to be a strong protector and loved by a "young girl", why nearly no woman wants to play momma to a guy. Well, maybe some post menopause women which aren't fertile anymore and don't ahve a family or kids. BUt in that case you should like GILFs.
>>
>>18617579
There you have it.

Lay real low with this fetish man. Keep it in your head or get a hooker sometimes to play it out.
>>
File: Arguing with holes, lol.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
Arguing with holes, lol.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>18617591
>having a fetish means they're a beta
fucking roasties
go ruin a few marriages, figure out you're worthless except for your holes and blow your head off with a shotgun
>>
>>18617591
>mommy kink
>implying i don't want to dominate the mother
wew
>>
>>18617603
Having pathetic beta fetishes makes men pathetic betas. I'm sorry you take it personally and it hurts your feelings. Tough truths tend to do that.
>>
>>18617198

Are you a lesbian or a guy?
>>
>>18617561
That's an alpha roastie, anon. She's on the good side.
>>
>>18617603
>>having a fetish means they're a beta
>fucking roasties

Do you enjoy getting pegged too you confused beta?
>>
>>18617615
>>18617637
Found you an orbiter, roastie, on the off chance you can't keep your holes plugged one night. Or blowing yourself open with a shotgun in your disgusting cunt

>>18617636
if she were 'good' she wouldn't be a roastie
nor here looking for validation
>>
>>18617603
Good lord, stop making a foul out of yourself when a women actually tries to explain to a guy why most women will not go for it and what his exspecattions should be (eg GILFs). Some fetishes simply aren't "sexy". Just like you obvious alpha Chad wouldn't go for a flapping roastie. Deal with it instead of bitching like the gamma you really are.

You like to suck titties and wear a pampers while momma brings you a lollypop? Great, just don't expect most people to find it panty wetting.
>>
>>18617338
No one cares about your biology.
You don't speak for all women, bitch :D
>>
>>18617708
>t. white knight
I'm pretty sure OP is aware
but roastie tried to make it drag it off topic and shit on OP, and here you are kissing her feet for "telling it how it is"
fuck, dude
>>
>>18617712
>t. stronk and independant womyn which need no man

Enjoy your cat farm.
>>
>>18617714
Actually I'm the redpill waifu from above, anon.
>>
>>18617718
ok
>>
>>18617338
the guy isn't in a relationship with you so why should he please your needs. you don't even know how his gf feel about the fetish.
>>
>>18617732
I'm speaking for most women, because that'S just female nature. Sure you will find your NAWALT but that's like saying Ben Carson represents black men or is anything really than a anomaly.

Women want to protected, not to protect the male on a daily basis. Obvious biology is obvious.
>>
Stop fighting lads. My mommy problems aren't that bad.

It just really comforts me to think if my GF as a mother figure.

I tend to keep it to myself but it comes out when I cuddle or lick her titties.
>>
Transference is a phenomenon characterized by unconscious redirection of feelings from one person to another. One definition of transference is "the inappropriate repetition in the present of a relationship that was important in a person's childhood".[1] Another definition is "the redirection of feelings and desires and especially of those unconsciously retained from childhood toward a new object".[2] Still another definition is "a reproduction of emotions relating to repressed experiences, especially of childhood, and the substitution of another person ... for the original object of the repressed impulses".

Psychoanalysis says - it has something to do with your mother, you should get to the bottom of it.
CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) - just identify what you're trigger is and recontextualize what it means.
3rd wave - most of what humans do is not really that meaningful, and alot of it is just subconcious nonsense. dont worry so much about it unless it's a problem.

That's basically it, if she's cool with it and you're cool with it don't worry about it. If you're pissing her off then maybe try something different.
>>
>>18617591
You aren't the one dating him. Not everything is about you, Miss Molly Pissy Pants Jones.
>>
File: p3n7dC6Y_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
p3n7dC6Y_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>18617979
Polly prissy pants + Bridget Jones?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.