[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear of intimacy/sex/flirting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Lousad.jpg (29KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
Lousad.jpg
29KB, 356x256px
25 year old man here. Gonna keep this short.

I've had a problem my whole adult life where I cannot flirt with women. I cannot initiate intimacy. I am afraid of sex.

I've known this for years. And what makes it worse is I'm a good looking guy, smart, funny and have no problems talking to women what so ever. Women fucking love me, they eye fuck me all the time, they try to put themselves on display and hope I make a move, but I never do. It's just that I cannot initiate any kind of behavior that may lead to sex because it makes me so anxious and uncomfortable. I have a low desire to have sex.

I don't know why.

I've tried over the years to sort this problem, but when it comes to the point where I could quite easily get laid, I put it off and procrastinate the opportunity away.

I've never been sexually abused.
I've never been in a bad relationship (or any relationship).
I'm not gay.

I'm getting to the stage where I need to take opportunities to have sex, but the anxiety stops me everytime. Thought about getting a hooker but even that makes me anxious.

Help me /adv/, or not.
>>
>It's just that I cannot initiate any kind of behavior that may lead to sex because it makes me so anxious and uncomfortable

>I have a low desire to have sex

does not compute with

>I'm getting to the stage where I need to take opportunities to have sex

Not everyone has a high sex drive, if you don't want to have sex then don't.
>>
Hooker wouldn't solve that anyway, or at least it didn't for me.

I have the same issue and never really got over it, I can't flirt or make any advances towards woman, I feel so awkward and embarrassed.

My "solution" was just to find woman that had the same issue and bond over being awkward as all fucking hell.
>>
>>18617117

stop caring, go volcel for a while, it's possible this is just a phase and you may find your sex drive taking a U turn some years down the line.

I have the same problem and have tried everything in the books, yes, even guys - it was nothing short of traumatic.

as anon said, just don't have sex if you don't want, there's all this social pressure and normies will never understand where you're coming from but, fuck them.

also, most importantly, you may benefit from a visit to a therapist.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.