[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a shitty son?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 59e.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
59e.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>Be 21, mom wants me to go to Mexico because "Good opportunities in studies"
>She signs me up to this really prestigious university.
>Fucking tuition for a semester is $100,000 pesos. (Roughly $5,600 american dollars)
>Friday was my first day
>Lost as fuck, I can speak spanish but fuck I can't understand the terms they're using.
>Today I told her how I feel, and that I wanna go back to the states and finish my community college.
>She agrees and I even ask her if she's mad at me. Apologize for disappointing her. She says everything is fine, etc.
>30 minutes later her best friend calls.
>She starts talking about how I'm dumb for not taking such opportunity, and that she's sad and disappointed in me. That I won't accomplish shit back in the U.S and will end up like my older brother. That I don't value what I have.
(Older brother is 27, and took him about 7-8 years to finish his associate's since he kept quitting and signing up for school.)

Extremely depressed /adv/, I don't know what to do now. I was certain that I wanted to go back to the US but now I just feel shitty and sad. My mom wants me to move to a country that I haven't lived in in over 10 years. She also expects me to ace a top-notch university? I can't do it, but it hurts how she just said that.

I really want to die now /adv/, what now? Am I a horrible son?
>>
bumpin' out of serious hurtin'
>>
>going to college
>in fucking MEXICO
Your mother is fucking stupid. That degree won't be worth the fucking paper it's printed on. You'd be better off in some discount community college degree from Bumfuck Nowhere, Ohio.

>really prestigious university
>Cartelxico
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>18617055
Exactly you get hooked up right you my friend could be a drug mule , easy money op lots of opportunities to join the fbi too
>>
>>18617055
She always goes on about how there's lots of immigrants that move back to the U.S. and get jobs with the degrees they get in mexico. 9I have witnessed this, but is all for medical personnel, nothing else.)

It really is a nice school though, but I just don't see myself fitting there.

>>18617064
nigga how.
>>
>>18617079
Just spread the word you want to make easy money They'll find you the cartel I mean , the fbi will eventually recruit you to work for them in taking down the cartel or dea 1 or the other
>>
>>18617048
honestly yous a pussy, thats it
>>
>>18617088
i may as well just buy a dragunov from one of my uncles and go cartel humping in bum-fuck-nowhere-middle-of-Mexico
>>18617091
I don't really give a shit about name calling. But give me some constructive criticism, or advice.
>>
>>18617094
No , no , no you will be a mule stupid you'll transport the drugs in your ass or stomach and one you get over you pull the condoms out of your ass then they pay you a shit load
>>
>>18617103
Most of the time drug mules get put down after a month of inactivity because cartels fear they're contacting the police
>>
>>18617110
Why would you stop for a month ? , That makes no sense , which wouldn't really matter at a certain point you could just go the dea , yada yada immunity for my testimony against yada yada their you go
>>
nigga get back in the states or trump will have your ass on a stick

seriously tho, as >>18617055 said, literally any american college would be better than that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.