[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my motivation and drive toward a perfect work ethic back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: pepe 22.jpg (2KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 22.jpg
2KB, 93x125px
During freshman year of college, I studied 80+ hours a week and only attained a 3.73/4.0 gpa. However, things changed my sophomore year when I got bronchitis 3 times during my first semester and was given 3 rounds of antibiotics at University Health Services.

I did bad during the winter semester as well. My dog died and my engineering buddy unfortunately committed suicide. I was depressed while studying that year and only got a 2.9/4.0 my sophomore year. I could only study for maybe 42 hours a week maximum. (Note: I ,of course, know to chunk study as in 2 hour session with intermitten 15 minute breaks).

After all that, I can not seem to get back to my 80+ hour self. Please help me and give me the best advice you can. I will appreciate it.
>>
How tf is it even possible to study for 80hrs? Even 60 seems unjustiied to me. Fuckin asian fags dont evn study that much.
>>
File: pepe14.jpg (64KB, 620x418px) Image search: [Google]
pepe14.jpg
64KB, 620x418px
>>18617038

I may have overstated that. Sorry, I included lecture and lab time as a part of that. I go to a top 20 engineering university, so I have to study a lot to do well. I am a white male.

I would prefer help. Please help me. I do not want my gpa to be in hell.
>>
Get into a routine and stick with it. You know what the issue is, it's self-discipline.
>>
>>18617037
put strawberry extract into some meals, theres some magic chemical in strawberrys that works like legal crack. i cant give advice on depression though sorry :/
>>
File: pepe7.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
pepe7.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>18617057
"Routine and stick with it". I will do my best. I will repeat that in my head very often.

There is one problem: the college for somereason always backloads. Like 2/3 of my grade is due in the last 1/3 of the semester for some dumb reason. The workload and difficulty of concepts at the last 1/3 is ridiculous.

>>18617057
You are a genius though. The picture is you. The picture is NOT me.
>>
>>18617061
I am not sure if it is depression at this point......
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.