[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so difficult to get a gf ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: rm709412.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rm709412.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
Not to sound egocentric, but I don't care about all the money I've saved.

I don't care about my diploma's nor my friends.

All I honestly want is a pretty girlfriend.

I swear to God I'd be happy if I just knew how to make a girl fall for me and make her my gf.

I'm being 100% honest.

But, I just don't know how to get one...
>>
How easy do you think it is for girls to get boyfriends?
>>
>>18616920
Not OP but pretty damn easy provided you're not fat or disfigured. There's a lot of desperate dudes and very few desperate girls.
>>
>>18616926
>There's a lot of desperate dudes and very few desperate girls.
What makes you say that?
>>
fucking try

i got a girl and we broke up because she was moving away

if i can do it then for fuck's sake you can
>>
>>18616926
Depends on the age range. When women start getting closer to 30, they begin to get desperate if they aren't already secure in a relationship. Most women want kids, and 90% of their eggs are gone by age 30.
>>
>>18616934
Never in my life have I seen a sexually desperate girl.
Desperate for emotional companionship? Yeah, a few times. But every girl who's wanted sex has gotten it pretty easily. Hell, they seem to even get emotional partners pretty easily if they settle for "nice guys" or whatnot.
Though I'm sure there's a select few girls (disfigured, obese, etc.) that are desperate for sex but struggle to get it. Just never seen any.

And it's pretty self-evident there's a lot of desperate guys.
>>
>>18616943
Then you are either very young, very ugly, or successful at all.
>>
>>18616943
>Hell, they seem to even get emotional partners pretty easily if they settle for "nice guys" or whatnot.
So by swapping the genders, we can say that what OP needs to do is settle.
>>
>>18616943
I asked about boyfriends, not sex.

>they seem to even get emotional partners pretty easily if they settle for "nice guys" or whatnot.
So what you're saying is that OP should settle. I'm sure he's heard that time and time again.
>>
girlschase.com seems good. Read and try. If you fail try again. Reapet until u have GF.
>>
Bro you can get a gf easily if you have basic masculine characteristics.

Due to being religious muslim I've turned down at least 12 girls from age 15 to 19. Some went to my room to "chill" and make a huge "sigh" sound to grab my attention. I would not want to have premarital sex so I go to my desk and study. Then she ask are you going to come? *with puppy eyes*. I say: "no no I need to study". She makes sine noises and does stupid things like stretching to try seducing me, until she leaves few mins later.

Then At I 19 I fell crazy in love with a girl that was beautiful smart caring kind and showing interest in religion. She was a smart girl so I was convinced she would convert if I invited her to Islam. However turned out she was flirting with guys behind my back so I had to cut things of after 1.5 years.

During these years I had girls who would hit the gym with me, texting me ask the time. Telling all the stuff they did with cute videos etc. And asking me for how I'm doing, then be super enthousiastic and :* <3 emojis. I had to tell them to stop txting me like that because I had a gf and it isn't fair.

After the break up girls continue to flirt with me. But I am sick of the girls who have no religious views.
So I act very solo now and became very quiet. Now finally I find some time to breathe. Girls have stopped hitting on me or doing stupid stuff for attention.

Stop being a gay cunt. And act like a man. You guys on 4chan are pathetic.
>>
>>18616951
Very young.
Just turned 18 and am bitter about being the sole adult virgin among my friends. Worse yet is that I have a gf, I'm just too fucking beta to make a move. It's really upsetting, so ignore my rants.

>>18616953
No. I was trying to say that girls settle for """nice guys""" if they want an emotional relationship. Guys can't just settle like that usually.

>>18616959
It wasn't specified.
>>
>>18616940
I have confessed to three of my friends. All of them said no (one said yes and then texted she meant no but was nervous)
>>
>>18616977
>How easy do you think it is for girls to get boyfriends?
>It wasn't specified.
Are you illiterate? It was most certainly specified that I was talking about girls getting boyfriends.
>>
>>18616943
Lol you are living dillusionally.
Almost every girl is freaking desperate. They are also very insecure and fake like they are not.

How do you think players or loverboys get all the girls? Looks?
No mr virgin. It is the skill of taking advantage of their desperation.

You guys dint understand girls at all. It's really pathetic mate. Don't you guys have sisters or cousins at the same age so you learn to understand woman?
>>
>>18616980
You're right, nvm.
Still stand by my original statement however.

>>18616984
>Mr virgin
Yes, I already said I'm a virgin, correct.

>Don't you guys have sisters
Nope.
>or cousins at the same age
Nope.
Not even any female friends in elementary or middle school, since they all stayed within small isolated cliques and never spoke to the boys.
So I never developed that part of my brain I guess.
>>
>>18616974
For a guy so popular with the ladies you sound autistic. Like, really really autistic. Why do you try so hard to make women convert to your religion? Why don't you just examine them as people and forget about your religious beliefs and date them because of the person that they are? You sound really holier than thou and kind of douchey.
>>
>>18617003
>I have no experience with women and I don't even talk to any females other than my mother but here's my analysis on whether women can get sex and relationships more easily than men
>trust me, I'm a valid source

I have a question for you: do you realise how stupid you are?
>>
File: 1472201884460.jpg (67KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1472201884460.jpg
67KB, 429x410px
I'm with you OP. This shit is fucking tough.
>"you just have to try"
>went on 9 first dates last month, not a single girl was interested in a second one
>>
>>18617007
Why would a religious guy want religious gf...
Hmmm so autistic... hurr durr.

Try having a goal in life. You will understand that you only want to be with people in an intense relationship like close friends or wife, when they share the same goals. So you can help each other reach it, support each other, be happy together, share ideas together, enlarge social circle with the people you want, basically have every aspect of life aligned.
>>
>>18617015
You're really only proving my point here. You just went from douche to mega douche. Why are you assuming I don't have a goal in life just because I don't value religion as much as you do? Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>18617009
Yes. I know things about female psychology but I have extremely limited experience, that being like 2 total female "friends" in high school and a current sexless relationship.
You have literally no obligation to listen to me but simultaneously no way to stop me from venting.
Pretty much everything I've said has been from both reading and from what I've been told. Take it as you will.
>>
>>18617021
>I know things about female psychology
>>
>>18616934
oh boy, this bullshit bait again
>>
>>18617022
"Things" doesn't necessarily mean "a lot of things" ok
>>
>>18616942
Not down, most of these retards got anchored with a kid in their 20's so not only do you have a wallflower in her 30's, but she brings the baggage of kids too, whom were probably created during her dick riding days. No thanks.
>>
>>18617012
This, my problem is women who wanna bullshit around. It seems like I cant find a chick who links up with me perfectly, either I'm down to gf you about a month in and she wants to bullshit around, or I'm trying to have a fling but she drops taht she wanted a fling awhile back but was too coward to make a move and is now not interested. I dont have time for women and their bullshit man. I would like a gf, but fuck working for one.
>>
>>18616917
>All my diploma’s and money

All those diplomas and can’t use an apostrophe correctly

>Make them my girlfriend

At this point in life, you don’t deserve to breed.
>>
>>18616917
What kind of guy are you, anon? How do you care for yourself? How often do you bathe? So long as you regularly keep up with hygiene, then you should be alright. Also, try and crack jokes and stuff, show you aren't super stiffo dude 5000. Maybe you should learn to juggle as well. I swear to god, if a dude came up to me and was like "hey girl. check this shit out" and started juggling, I would instantly wanna know his life story right then and there.

You don't gotta be the fucking ultimate ripped looker, just be a decent guy. Be nice, have a sense of humor. Maybe smoke some weed I dunno, I personally think stoners are pretty hot, everything's a lot better when you're high in my opinion. Good luck pal.
>>
>>18616917

Cause you´re fat as fuck you dumb cunt

Fuck you
>>
>>18617031
You need to understand that especially nowadays average people are trash.

There is a reason why throughout ages the decent have distanced themselves from the masses who follow their desires.

Realise 95% is crap by definition. Hone your skills to recognice charasteristics and filter them out.

Even the remaining 5% or so from the population, even though decent the majority of them will still not match you personally. So you are looking at a number of less then 1% of the people in the world.

Then stop being a huge faggot to let this make you give up.
> I would like a gf, but fuck working for one.

You dont deserve a good wife with such a defeatist, unmptivated mentality. Hell you might be a degenerate yourself!

improve yourself to actually be successful in life financially, emotionally by being a good person who contributes to society and is good for his family and who is following the true guidance of God.

Then go on a agressive hunt for a woman. You have to take this like an fbi team looks for the 1 in a million. Be smart, learn to think like the target, change your environment to suit that, make all kinds of tests to seperate the irrelevant ones from worthy ones, etc etc.
Nothing comes easy, dont act like falling in love with the right man or woman is real. You need to work super fucking hard. Put in work of a mastermind and more hours then you put in to get your masters degree.

Work hard and enjoy the fruits you reap.
>>
>>18616917
It's not. It's pretty easy. When people complain about not having a girlfriend those people are usually difficult to be around. They also typically don't know it. So the first thing be positive. Don't be argumentative, if someone brings up a polarizing topic and you sense an argument, change the subject. Try to say positive things, see the glass as half full. Next smile. Smile a lot. Smile at everyone guys, girls, babies, pit bulls. When you smile people feel good. At first it will feel awkward but you get used to it. Then you enjoy it. Next touch people. Give hugs pats on the back hand shakes little human contacts. Beleive it or not, people crave those. If you do that you will become a people magnet. Also take women out. Women who you like their personality not just pretty skinny ones, Fat ones, homely ones. Even if you don't want them to be your girlfriend. If you want to see a movie take a girl as a friend, they have friends. Right now you sound like an entitled prick. Be more positive and you will have your pick.
>>
>>18616984
>Almost every girl is freaking desperate

this is true especially if she is ugly not so much for attractive girls because they have so many options.
>>
>>18616984
so much this

In a world where there are actually 51% women and 49% men, how the FUCK do you think women aren't just as sad, lonely, and pathetic as you are? In fact, there are MILLIONS more women who will never find a mate than men.

If you want a high value gf, you have to become a high value male, it is that simple. Improve yourself. Build it, and they will come.
>>
>>18617119
good advice but being positive all the time is not a good idea either and you have to be more realistic. entering a women's studies degree with a positive mind set is not going to get you a job and is not worth getting in dept.
>>
>>18616917
Because girls want chads
>>
>>18617131
I have to stop looking at 4chan. Too many losers here man. Shittt. Its like they know nothing about the world.

Thank you for being an exception to the rule!
>>
If you're white(ish) - Move to South East Asia. It's where any incel becomes a normie, any normie becomes a Chad (and any Chad becomes... idk, a being of light?).

This comes from experience. I was an incel in my country, Sweden. Girls here have INSANE standards. I'm half spanish. I have a somewhat skinnier build and not blonde, blue eyed. That makes me TRASH in swedish girls eyes.

In Thailand, my western looks and relative wealth makes me able to date really nice girls. I'm not talking about bargirls either. It saved me from suicide. Try it.
>>
>>18617190
I think you can take a positive mindset no matter what. If you choose to enter a womans studies program its safe to assume you are not in it for the money. It may very well be worth it to you. So yes be positive about it. If its not for you, change, but be positive about your change. Having a positive mindset changes you as a person. You learn to be happy with yourself and with those around you and you have and project more confidence.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.