[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My penis hurts whenever the head is exposed. I'm uncircumcised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2509.png (619KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.png
619KB, 600x454px
My penis hurts whenever the head is exposed. I'm uncircumcised so it's usually tucked away. I can't fuck without feeling pain and have to go in softly.

Anyway else have this problem?
>>
That is a medical issue
Seek a doc
>>
Lube it up, or get cut. I had the same issue. I got a circumscision. But before that I would lotion it up and stretch it until it didn't hurt as much. Either way.
>>
i used to have this issue. i fixed it by masturbating and stretching it daily for a few weeks.

srsly
>>
>>18616743
That's normal
Ignore the Jews and their American slaves

There's a reason why foreskin exists. Same reason why eyelids exist.
The glans is sensitive.
That leads to greater pleasure. A soft wet surface touching your head will activate more nerves than anything an American can feel.
Just like touching an eyeball can hurt, the opposite is true. Equal pleasure for pain
>>
i think OP has phimosis?
>>
>>18616956
You sir are retarded , just mention the fact you can lose your penis by falling asleep after sex also while your at it
>>
>>18617092
Jew/American detected
>I can't believe that people can feel their penises
>better attack them
>>
>>18617095
> retard detected
Let me just disagree with medical reaearch because it disagrees with my point , fuck off 16 genders
>>
>>18617108
What science?
You're trying to tell me that self-reported surveys are accurate?
>>
Here is a secret, dude.

EVERYONE FEEL PAIN WHEN FUCK.
>>
>>18617114
> A condition called paraphimosis may occur if a tight foreskin becomes trapped behind the glans and swells as a restrictive ring. This can cut off the blood supply, resulting in ischemia of the glans penis.
Keep saying it's just a lie goyum
>>
>>18616956
This

Just leave it exposed the more you can to dissensitize it enough to stop being uncomfortable, but not too much that it loses sensitivity

>>18617108
U mad
>>
>>18617132
That's not what OP is saying at all
He's just saying he's not used to it being so sensitive. Which is normal

You're reaching to justify your mutilation
>>
>>18617133
>>18617145
> Retards disagree with medical science
What's new ?
Literally you can list conditions just from being uncut
Lul retards seem to not know how Google works
>>
>>18617152
>Literally you can list conditions just from being uncut
Of course you could
Just like people with feet have to deal with toenails
>>
>>18617152
Funny how the entire civilized world manages to survive without mutilating themselves, but sure, keep defending the practice.
>>
>>18617132
OP doesn't have this condition, because if he had it his head wouldn't be fully exposed, because it'd be blocked by a too tight foreskin.
>>
>>18617169
> implying the rest of the world matters when compared to Britain
Nigger fuck off
>>
>>18617182
That's his point, negro
Britain doesn't cut themselves
>>
>>18617186
> lives in americuck
Thinks he knows what happens in Britain
Lul
>>
Can we just talk about his problem and not start a flame war?
>>
>>18616743

Practice pulling back the foreskin 20 minutes every day
Soak that shit in lotion or lube to make the skin more flexible

Over time it will not be as tight

Almost everyone has tight foreskin, but some of us had parents that reminded us from an early age to pull it back and clean properly when showering
>>
>>18617197
No faggot we must burn the civilized world to the ground
>>
>>18617195
>living in Britain
>still getting cut
You're either a Jew, an immigrant/son of immigrants from some Barbarland or a member of a minority with legitimate medical issues. Either way, your luck is off the charts.>>18617195
>>18617197
>>
>>18617201
Well then, I'll join - his foreskin shouldn't be the problem here, so all of the pro-circumcision guys lost a point here.
>>
>>18617210
> live in americuck
Still pays for healthcare
> He really thinks he is smart doesn't he ?
>>
>>18617210
Why did you reply to my comment about not starting a flame war?
>>
>>18617074

No, it pops out but only when really at full power.

>>18617130
No one ever told me this fuck ;___;
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.