[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ac.jpg (6KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
6KB, 206x245px
i am sick of my mother disreapecring me but she will never learn so what do i do
>>
>>18616633
Stand up to her and don't take any shit
>>
>>18616635
This
Also move out first
>>
>>18616635
i do that and she just dimisses me or lol
>>
>>18616637
i live alone but my dad is my bizness partneer so she comes in to my head one way or another
>>
>>18616642
Cut ties
Tell her she's not welcome
Dad had to do something similar and he's 50 and his mom's like 75
Kept being a disrespectful asshole for no reason so he hasn't talked to her in 3 years since
>>
>>18616644
me ans my sister do that and she still think cuz we came out of her pussy we are here property i am 24 and my sister is 36
>>
>>18616633
Respect is earned and reciprocated. You don't deserve respect just by being born.
>>
>>18616650
and her
>>
>>18616652
i dont want a respect of a closed minded bitch
>>
>>18616650
Like I said tell her she isn't welcome and not to contact you
If she doesn't listen get a retraining order to show youre serious
If your dad isn't a cuck he will support you or at least not try or over rule or guilt you to not

>>18616652
Still don't deserve to be disrespected and treated like shit just because you're someone's child
>>
>>18616658
i am in nv she is in ny so i cant get a restraining order and if i could it would be in my new home state
>>
>>18616664
Being a resident of a different state does not make you immune to a court order. If so stalkers and shit could easily just to get a po box and out of state residency and go right back to window creeping and panty sniffing.
>>
>>18616658
We don't know how he defines "disrespect".
>>
>>18616706
i dont know how any one defiones a subjective word be we make are best guess
>>
>>18616706
but
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.