[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Discomfort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501542453703.gif (2MB, 466x744px) Image search: [Google]
1501542453703.gif
2MB, 466x744px
I'm not asexual. But I really hate sex. I feel like sex is a power exchange, and that if I have sex with someone it means I'm basically letting them win. How do I get over this mindset? It's making relationships impossible.
>>
>>18616582
Date other asexuals
>>
I'm assuming girl
On an animalistic level you are right, but people (usually) are above animals and do It for love and pleasure not counting dom or bondage or whatever
Just turm your brain off and enjoy the peepee vagina yourself
>>
>>18616587
I'm a guy. But that makes sense.
>>
>>18616590
Ok, gay or straight
>>
>>18616592
Straight.
>>
>>18616593
Then what's the problem? The male is made to be the dominant sex and dominant during sex, why do you feel like a woman letting you access her puss is her winning and you losing? That's some kill your enemies and they win shit desu man.
>>
>>18616598
I feel like if I fuck her, she'll be able to chat around about it and people'll be able to know things about me I don't want them to know, it honestly just makes me feel vulnerable.
>>
>>18616603
Sort your issues dude...
>>
File: 1416690071610.jpg (17KB, 438x369px) Image search: [Google]
1416690071610.jpg
17KB, 438x369px
>>18616603
That's chick thinking man. Dudes WANT that shit get around because they're SUPPOSED to be studs that can bag any chick they want and fuck em to an inch of their life. Basically the natural version of word of mouth advertisment. I'm guessing you have some sort of deep seated issue that you need to work out. Figure it out and fix it and you'll be fine. Or you can just try and say fuck it and try to not give a shit.
>>
>>18616603
it is being vulnerable, so is confiding in someone, can you do that? have sex with someone you feel safe being vulnerable with, if you can't work through it alone there's always therapy
>>
>>18616626
I sometimes confide in people, though I feel stupid when I do. Just like how I feel stupid if I have sex with a girl.
>>
How old are you OP? Are you a virgin?
>>
>>18616641
22. And I've had sex a few times, but these feelings always conflict with it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.