[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a bad person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>I think that ugly people should preferably not breed because being ugly is like being disabled
>I think that you can cheat on someone because it's your life, ergo your pursuit of happiness
>I think that in some cases, euthanizing worthless people is justified
>I think that working women generally are bad mothers
>>
>>18616435
Nah, you are just edgy. And not even in the cool or special snowflake way.
>>
>>18616439
good to know
>>
>>18616435
>>I think that ugly people should preferably not breed because being ugly is like being disabled
>>I think that you can cheat on someone because it's your life, ergo your pursuit of happiness
>>I think that in some cases, euthanizing worthless people is justified
People either owe society something or they're free to maximize their own happiness. Pick one or the other. Yes, you're probably a bad person if your moral system is inconsistent.
>>
>>18616451
>Yes, you're probably a bad person if your moral system is inconsistent.
That doesn't even make sense. What about nuance? What about experience? People always change their values, depending on what they're going through.
And I personally believe it's a balance of those 2 things, you owe society your labor and dedication and you're free to experience happiness as long as you're not physically harming someone. I don't think these two things are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18616435
>not breed
Eugenics. Crispr will enable this in next few decades. In the future everybody will be tall sexy healthy and clever. Or black.

>cheat
Only if you do it in secret. Which you cant. If you truly love somebody, you wouldnt risk them finding out and getting hurt. Aka edgy or shitty person.

>euthanizing worthless people
Edgy, but like death sentence is used in some states. Or what do you mean worthless? 4chan neets? Mentally disabled? Vegetable people?

>working women are bad mothers
After certain age you dont need mom to be home 24/7. Also what is part time job? And once children are at school, mom is almost outdated.

Tldr you are just edgy.
>>
Ah edgy, the ignorant man's favorite counter buzzword. You all can him edgy but can't explain one logical reason why what he says is wrong. You are the master and commander of your own ship, you can justify whatever you want on little to no ground of opposition outside of emotion. You all call him edgy because his way of thinking is a threat to yours. You'd never do it but others are edgy cause they would. Great argument.
>>
You're pretty fucking evil to me and I think the world is part shit because of people like you. You asked for my opinions, and here it is.
>>
>>18616435
the only one of these that makes you bad is the cheating one. and not because it's suggesting you'd want a polyamorous relationship, but because you think it's ok to *cheat*.

don't lie to the people you like OP
>>
>>18616435
So what your telling is op is that you shouldn't breed good to know thanks for the tip
>>
>>18616435
>euthanizing worthless people
Like 4chan posters?
>>
>>18616783
And hippies or generally people who go to whole foods
>>
>>18616435
You're bot a bad person. You're just self centered and probably wouldnt accept the consequences when you inevitably don't live up to your own criteria
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x350px
>>18616740
I mean, I think what he's saying is just morally wrong. Why would you admit to agreeing with those things other than to spark controversy? At least, that's what it seems like he's trying to do. Why would you care about ugly people breeding? It's not like it'll be the end of you. Cheating seems like a shitty thing to do; putting somebody's emotions at risk just to fulfill your wants. I mean, you're not gonna be happy 30 years from now while taking a shower, and you spontaneously remember all the people you cheated on just to be "happy." Think if you told everybody on the planet these beliefs. I'm pretty sure most would be disgusted. Then again, what control does OP have over his beliefs. How can he act upon them other than maybe cheating on a potential mate. I guess OP just spends to much time on /pol/, so I'm just gonna label OP's thread as bait
>>
File: 1397721085332.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1397721085332.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18616435
Just sounds like you haven't given it much thought, or you're a bit stupid. Either way I'd keep these opinions private IRL, you'll only offend stupid people and get into arguments with them, and smart people will placate you then laugh at you behind your back.

Try not to look at these thoughts as good or bad, that's an emotional response. If you're going to take a ruthlessly logical and unromantic world view you need to ensure your logic isn't so flawed.
>>
>>18616435
>I think that you can cheat on someone because it's your life, ergo your pursuit of happiness
This is similar to something I've been thinking about recently.

A friend of mine annoyed me the other day and when I told him I was angry he told me that everyone can control their reaction to the world and that he had no power to make me sad and that I had myself chose to be sad. I haven't talked to him in few days.

I agree that we can somewhat learn happiness and perspective (not that helps if you are already angry) but does that mean you say just anything to anyone because "it's their responsibility to choose how they react"?

It didn't seem right to me as so called enlightened people seem to be the ones who are the most kind even though they are the ones with most perspective but at the same time I didn't see anything wrong with it...

Then yesterday I had this relaxing idea.
>There isn't a right answer or the wrong answer. You can simply choose one and live by it."

There might be deeper better and deeper answers out there and I will be looking for videos about it and also talk to my friend but I hope my processing helps someone with the similar circumstances.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.