[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long should I wait before my boyfriend stops ignoring me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Pixar-Inside-Out-Trailer_5.jpg (21KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Pixar-Inside-Out-Trailer_5.jpg
21KB, 560x315px
How long should I wait before my boyfriend stops ignoring me before I know that he doesn't want to be with me anymore? And how do I avoid talking to him in the meantime?
>>
>>18616393
How long he's been ignoring you?
>>
>>18616436
Like three hours. But avoiding me for about a day.
>>
>>18616440
I see. My advice? You should stop being so clingy and insecure.
>>
>>18616445
How? I've been crying for three hours straight. And yesterday I cried on and off for half of the day. I am entirely dependent on him and feel like I am dying right now. I would rather be dead.
>>
>>18616445
Also can you answer my question? How long do I wait?
>>
>>18616447
What the...
What is wrong with you? Why are you crying? Did someone die? 0And how old are you? And prepare yourself mentally for getting dumped & sort out your mental illness. I'm sorry anon, that's just not normal and way too much for any sane person to accept. If that's how you usually are, you are not fit for a relationship.
>>
>>18616460
>>18616460
He's not sane either. He is depressed to the point of having to answer emails. And he gets insecure too.
Why can no one answer my question of how long I should wait? I want to practice being patient without having to worry that he hates me and that he wants to break up with me. Does him ignoring me mean that he wants to break up with me? Right now?
>>
>>18616460
Also, I am only like this when he ignores me. Which is not all of the time.
>>
>>18616466
Answer my questions and I'll answer your. I need some insight into your situation, dummy.
>>
>>18616472
I'm eighteen, this is my first relationship, I am crying because I love him and whenever we have an argument, or whenever he is sad, or whenever he is ignoring him because I bothering him when he wants to be alone, I worry that he hates me and that I don't deserve him. And I hate myself and think I'm unworthy of his love and if he's mean to me, I am afraid I deserve it. I have no idea to do in situations when he is mad at me because I cannot think about anything else.
>>
>>18616440
Quick advice femanon:
Nobody likes clingy people. To stop being clingy, do:
>sleep
>school / work
>activity X
>bf
>activity Y
>sleep

Easy. You literally have to find out what to do with your own life when your bf is busy or simply when he wants some time for himself (that is NORMAL!). You cant keep being with somebody 24/7. He would go crazy.

So, swimming and csgo?

>>18616458
14 days.
>>
>>18616472
You might have bpd. Look into that. Try to keep your mind occupied, read a book. Do something for self improvement. I'm the same way.
>>
>>18616474
I don't know why I bother considering you probably won't take my advice, but you're clearly not mentally ready for a relationship so I suggest breaking it off and getting some help first.
>>
>>18616478
I've never spent a day without talk to him for the year and some months that we have been together... Luckily I am moving to university on Monday to I will start being really busy. But how is it normal for someone to go no contact with their partner for two weeks... Oh my god I am so sad
>>
>>18616480
I'll try to do academic stuff, thank you
>>18616483
I love him very much. He seems to love me too, when he is not ignoring me. He wants to be with me and I want to be with him. Why would I break up with him? I want to get help while being with him. I used to go to therapy and take pills but I stopped both. We were both happy when I was doing that. I am going to start again.
>>
File: period cycles.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
period cycles.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18616484
The two weeks is the LIMIT. If he wont reach to you in 14 days on his own, he is either dead or found new gf.

Seriously girl, you CANT NAG YOUR BOYFRIEND ALL THE TIME! Try to controll your emotions a little. Are you on your period? Brace yourself, give him some time to rest from you and do something alone.

What were you doing when you were single? Try doing that.
>>
>>18616489
Why did you stop in the first place? You clearly weren't ready to stop tour treatment. I honestly wish the best for you two, but you really nees to get your shit together before it's too late
>>
>>18616474
Alright. You don't sound like an emotionally stable person, so you really should sort that out. Getting that hysterical over thing that in the grand scheme of things are not serious issues is extremely unhealthy and possibly uncomfortable and annoying for your bf. So please anon, stop being so dramatic for your own good. You are not a tween anymore, start acting your age.

Now, one day is not much. There are 2 options: either your excessive theatrics exhausted him and he needs some time alone to collect himself, or he is preparing himself to break up with you. All I can say, even if it's not the later, if you keep acting like this, you will eventually wear him down and that will result in him leaving you or cheating, or growing emotionally distant.
>>
>>18616495
No, my period ended. I assure you I am mentally unstable beyond my period days.

I am really sad. I just don't want him to give up on me.

I used to cry alone while single. After I finished all of my homework, I would lie in bed and try to find some sort of meaning in life. Unhealthily, I found meaning in my boyfriend. Which is bad.
>>
>>18616495
Not OP but once you're used to talking to someone nonstop once they start pulling away you cant help but get insecure and worry if theres something else going on.
>>
>>18616502
>cry alone when single
Buy huge teddy bear. Seriously, buy large stuffed animal to cuddle. And try some online games, books, music and SPORT.

This is unreal. I know that telling to girl to ignore her emotions is stupid, but i will do it anyway:
Ask yourself why you cry, realize it is stupid and STOP!

Find some actual hobby! Painting?

>>18616503
>3 hours
>pulling away
Like, do you even let your so sleep? Or can they sleep only tied to you in your bed? And why all my exes were like cold ice queens compared to you?

There isnt any middle ground, is there?
>>
>>18616499
Yesterday he was assuring me that he "really wasn't thinking about leaving me." Throughout our time together, this situation comes up occasionally, and I panic every. Single. Time. No matter what, I think it's the end. I'm like the girl who cried wolf. He's going to break up with me now, I did it this time. Wait no, this time. This time this is real. Wait I get another chance.

I feel like I'm playing a modified version of Russian Roulette: there is a gun pointed at my head and I don't know how many slots there are, only that the last one will result in my death. Which is why whenever the gun is cocked, I am breaking down in hysteria, worried that I screwed up my last chance at a happy life.
>>18616498
I stopped pills because I wanted to not become dependent on them, but I didn't stop therapy intentionally. Counseling services were not available at my college during summer quarter. I guess stopping the pills at the same time was a really bad idea.
>>
>>18616503
I am just worried that it's because he is falling out of love with me :(
>>18616512
When nothing is wrong, I have no trouble not talking to him and leaving him be. He's IGNORING me, not just not messaging me. There is a difference. I only panic due to not talking because he is intentionally ignoring and avoiding me.
>>
>>18616520
If my gf texted me 24/7, i would try to find compromise. And then i would simply ignore messages if compromise failed.

But obviously at your age (18?) I would be so dumb and immature than instead of solving clingy gf problem, i would probably break up.

You should realize that break up isnt death. You will live, hopefully learn from your mistakes and find even better bf than your current one. Good luck and now go hug your mom or dad and cry as much as you can.
>>
>>18616533
My boyfriend isn't 18 though, he is 24. So maybe he is not as dumb as me and is more patient than me. Now, what you're thinking is, he definitely thinks I'm too immature for him. But this is not the case in non-emotional areas. I get alone with his friends who are even older, we rival in intelligence, and I am way ahead in my academic career than other people my age. It is just the emotional problems he has to deal with...
>>
I hope he dumps your psychotic ass
>>
>>18616542
Great, thanks
>>
>>18616539
>18
>24
Sorry, but he is in age where you want to marry, not to soothe your unstable gf every 3 hours. I suggest you to grow up and maybe get a new bf. And consider the teddy bear. Who knows, maybe having somethibg to hug will help you.
>>
>>18616544
I'm serious. You are destroying his mental health
We can only hope he is still a man enough to save himself. Dump you and find a normal gf
>>
>>18616548
We talk about marriage when both of us have careers and enough to ford an independent life.

He doesn't have a job, an education, and lives with his mom. I don't think you can argue he is more independent than I am.
>>
>>18616553
He tried to kill himself before he met me. He assures me that even when I make him sad, he is willing to be patient, and that he is happier overall.
>>
>>18616554
>>18616557
Ok i take it back. You are made for each other. Him being stupid crazy neet and you being unstable crazy girl. The divorce statistic will like you :-)

>does typing here soothe you?
Maybe you should try writing book? Diary?
>>
>>18616557
Sure he is
Must be why hes ignoring you
>>
>>18616559
Okay. Also it does soothe me. It makes me think that someone cares.
>>18616560
Do you think I should break up with him to make him happy
>>
>>18616562
No just wait till he breaks up with you in a few hours
>>
>>18616566
I-I don't want him to break up with me
>>
>>18616393
ignoring/blocking is so bad for relationships, thats like saying its over all of the time and eventually it will be
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.