[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you move on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: daily reminder.jpg (170KB, 792x847px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.jpg
170KB, 792x847px
How do you move on?

I fell hopelessly in love with this girl that ghosted me. I was almost over it, then I relapsed when I saw her out in town with another dude two weeks ago.

IDK why this happened. It makes no sense, had one night with this girl that now wants nothing to do with me and ghosted and yet here I am moping around listening to songs about unrequited love.

Logically, its stupid as fuck. But if I was being honest with how I really feel, then yeah I do miss and like her... a lot.

>tfw its been two months

What do?
>>
Just be strong and learn to live with the pain, in time you will move on.
>>
>>18616378
My girlfriend of 4 years just 2 weeks ago decided she wanted nothing to do with my and has been ignoring every text and call of mine. Now just a couple days ago I found out that she moved to a place that we were supposed to move into together to go to school. She never explained why it happened or why she even let me look at houses with her if she knew she didnt love me anymore. It fucking hurts, dude I know. But think about it, we're free men. We can live to improve ourselves, we can choose to get our shit together, get fit, get a degree, get a good job and start fucking bitches left and right. You have a world of opportunity, just take it. Disregard females, acquire currency.
>>
>>18616378
girls ghost people that theyre unattracted to, because they know they will harass them
>>
>>18616523
It just sucks that I'm missing something I never had

>>18616767
So she ghosted so that I will harass her? Good thing I didn't, I know at least that much
>>
The only solution is to focus on stuff other than women. Improve yourself, financially,physically, mentaly. Don't expect a reward from this.

That's what chads do and that's why the get laid. They don't care about women, they only focus on getting a new car or more money and women are magically attracted to them.

Just forget about women and force yourself to do stuff.
>>
>tfw been alone for a year and starting to question whether you'll find love or not
>Tfw not sure if you care or not
>Tfw nearly every girl/guy you encounter always let's you down and you slowly realize that you don't even like them at all.
>Tfw you're slowly letting your life fall apart. Not caring about being attractive. Only dedicating effort to small moments when you can escape.
>>
>>18616767
Girls ghost any men for no reason at all. Then make up bullshit excuses and lies about it. You're just another lying ghosting cunt.
>>
File: zpjj9zrwnwrx.jpg (18KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
zpjj9zrwnwrx.jpg
18KB, 720x479px
>>18618930
Weed is our best friend and best enemy
>>
idk, man. people will tell you otherwise, but I can say from personal experience that sometimes you never do.
>>
What's ghosting?
>>
>>18618930
>tfw alone for 7 years almost 8 now
>tfw you never really got over them
>tfw the person you were with back then lives far away now, is married, and contacted you a month ago telling you they think of you a lot
>tfw flood of feels
>tfw you talked a couple more times then she stopped
>tfw last night you drunk text her something you never meant to send and get a reply of "who is this?"

whoops
>>
>>18619759
When you suddenly cut contact (or stop responding to attempts to communicate with you) with someone and disappear from their life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.