[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for Canadians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (18KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png
18KB, 1200x600px
1.) Is it feasible to live in Canada as a poorfag who rents rooms month-to-month, or six-month lease? Is it as feasible as doing so in the United States?

2.) Does a person need to buy one of the $400,000 houses in order to immigrate to an area where anything happens? What counts as "moving to a permanent residence"?
>>
> Is it feasible to live in Canada as a poorfag

Not in the big cities. Canada's cheap overall and you'll be fine, but the Chinese have made cities like Vancouver a disgusting hell. Vancouver's now the most expensive city in North America to live in.

>Does a person need to buy one of the $400,000 houses in order to immigrate to an area where anything happens?

Not to my knowledge. There's a lot of odd preference in immigration. It basically goes like this.
>You Brown? Yes
>You Black? Yes
>You Muslim? Yes
>You Female? Yes
>You Rich? Yes
>You Asian? Yes
>You Australian? Yes

Anything else is tougher. Good luck.
>>
>>18616328
I'd be more worried about getting into Canada, if you've committed a crime most likely you'll be turned away (the crime doesn't really matter)
>>
I appreciate the feedback, but that's not the information I asked for. Sorry if I didn't word the questions well.
>>
>>18616328
i live in canada and your fucking stupid. where tf are you living in canada?!
>>
>>18616328
1) Rental and housing costs in Canada are far more expensive then the states in general if you are healthy. You cannot at all afford to be a poorfag and maintain a good quality of life in the following areas: All of British Columbia, especially Vancouver and Victoria. Any of the northern territories (you don't want to go there anyway). Toronto in the province of Ontario. The entire province of Quebec is also a no go zone unless you speak good french, and it too is also not a poorfag area.

The cheapest regions in Canada to live are the central provinces of: Saskatchewan, Manitoba. Or the maritime provinces of: Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick. Or the province of Newfoundland. The central provinces are boring as hell, and the east cost has no work but the friendliest people in the country. These places are relatively boring however unless you are a drunk fisherman or a farmer.

2) Why do you need to own a house to immigrate or live anywhere? But to answer your question, the biggest cities and the surrounding regions to own a house you are looking more at $600,000 or more. Within the cities your budget is more 1 - 1.5 million. In the province of British Columbia you will be hard pressed to find any house to own under $500,000, some remote regional areas of that province you can score 355k or 400k houses though.
>>
>>18617655
To add to this, the province most like the Unitied States and the province with the lowest tax rate is Albert. The cities of Calgary or Edmonton in this province would be your best bet as an American who doesn't have a STEM education and work experience. As things still happen around there, and it isn't unholy expensive.
>>
>>18617661
Alberta*

By most like the United States I mean culturally.
>>
>>18616328
>1.) Is it feasible to live in Canada as a poorfag who rents rooms month-to-month, or six-month lease? Is it as feasible as doing so in the United States?

No that is not feasible - or even do-able.

You won't immigrate anywhere in the western world (or anywhere really) if you don't hold specific, in demand qualifications. Ideally a degree in something stem related, with work experience in the field.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.