[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife keeps messaging some prick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

So here it is right.

My wife, who I've been with for 16 years, seems to be getting hit up by some shit she went to school with. They've not dated or ever done anything, but I'm pretty sure a few years back she 'staged' a genuine girls night out to end up where he was. I don't think they ever did anything, but I've seen messages from her friend at the time suggesting he definitely would have.

Fast forward to May and he PMs here on Facebook in response to some status she posted about wanting to look like 'x' celebrity. I've seen all the messages, she doesn't know that but to quote him, "I would".

Yeah I know, I'm a shit for going through her messagesm but she's given me cause to do it in the past so no guilt there and I don't want any fucking lectures, thanks.

Anyway now they exchange flirty messages about once a month, which she knows I don't like. She also knows I hate this guys guts because he clearly wants to bang her.

What's a guy to do?
>>
>>18616083
>>18615485
>>
>>18616089
I see your logic, but no
>>
>>18616094
I was just messing with you anyway;)

But in reality you need to talk to her about this, it seems like it's nothing but old friends reuniting right now, but she needs to know you're not entirely comfortable with it. I think she'll reign it in if she thinks it's upsetting you.
>>
She's well aware this would upset me and just to hammer that home, I'll tell her that her boyfriend likes her new profile pic each time he 'likes' one. I mean seriously, she'll get 40 likes, all girls, my brother, her brother, and this bell end.
>>
>>18616108
Just talk to her about it, maybe she is trying to make a point about something. Only way to find out is to have a face to face.
>>
Problem is, she will know I'm onto her messages, change password and I'll be none the wiser going forward
>>
>>18616128
Well either you can watch your wife fuck a guy and then have the fact you were right or you can admit to looking at her messages and ask her about this.
>>
Gee, I wonder why she's talking to other men.
>>
Are you fuckin drunk writing this?

Also, she gets off to this flirty texting shit. She literally gets turned on slightly. And she feels those butterflies in her stomach. She probably even feels young again.

Control the relationship by controlling her emotions.
>>
>>18616136
Touche.

I don't think she'd actually cheat. I think she just loves the attention, so much so that risking majorly pissing me off doesnt seem to matter. She's got low self esteem which probably doesn't help.
>>
>>18616149
Then all you can do is monitor it and step in if you think it's getting too far. But man, maybe like >>18616148 says, maybe you should try rekindling the relationship, take her out or some shit.
>>
>>18616156
Our relationship is fine I'd say, we've got two kids but go out regularly together, still have regular sex. It's just this slight issue...
>>
>>18616166
Are you actually drunk? Not asking this in a harsh way.

You may just be seeing this as something upsetting. I know I've been with girls that like to talk about other guys while you're with them, it's an attention thing cos they think you'll then pay more attention to them. Like you say I'm sure it's nothing.
>>
>>18616172
Little bit...
>>
It's killing me cos she knows how I feel about this guy, she knows I'm aware they both have an interest in other, no that I think she'd act on it, but she's still fucking doing it.

Fucking women.
>>
>>18616172
And she's hiding what she's doing, at least she thinks she does
>>
>>18616156
She's gonna continue talking to him. Sure op can instinctually turn his hate on him. But he should be hating on his wife JUST as much if not more. I'm 25 and I've dated a number of married women in their 40s. They all want to get dicked down by new dick. I mean I don't know how else to put it. But a lot of it for them is the journey, everything that lead up to those points, which they get off to. There are rational excuses they all have.

All I can say is she's never gonna stop this. Even when she's much older, 50s or 60s let's say, she's still gonna be that attention whore who smiles and creates small talk with guys, even if her intent isn't to fuck.
>>
>>18616178
Aw man, now I want to give you a hug. This is hard, I think you really need to have a one on one and talk this through with your wife. Not right now though, sober up before you do anything.
>>
>>18616185
Yeah, that's what I was saying with "I know I've been with girls that like to talk about other guys while you're with them, it's an attention thing cos they think you'll then pay more attention to them.". It's like a power thing, or at least something that makes them feel good.

Just shrug it off, at the end of the day if you know she's not going to do anything then you can't keep worrying about it.
>>
>>18616187
Lol, thanks man
>>18616185
Believe me, I'm more fucked off with her than him
>>18616188
Good advice, hard to follow realising your wife is n attention whore
>>
>>18616194
All women are to an extent, I mean guys do it too, but attention isn't a big of a deal for guys. I don't think what your wife is doing is at all reasonable considering you've been married for so long, but I do think it's "natural". She's being a bitch, but still, talk to her about it if it's on your mind so much. It's the best way to get your point across.
>>
>>18616194
Consider needing to possibly one day go to court. Have some sort of evidences to help you win.
Consider the fact your kids might take your wife's side of the story if any split happens too.
>>
>>18616201
OP please don't listen to this guy, you're not anywhere near the grounds for a divorce, that's absolute madness. Just fucking talk to your wife it's a normal thing to do in a relationship.
>>
>>18616203
You say that then it's too late. She's already going against their own code and harmony. Why not hold onto something just in case? Op would be doing nothing morally wrong.
>>
>>18616212
Hmm, yeah I see your point. No harm covering worst case scenario.
>>
>>18616219
Yeah don't worry fellas, it's all there in case
>>
>>18616203
And we've talked about this sort of stuff before. She knows what the score is
>>
>>18616226
Alright well I'm going to go to sleep, if you live in the UK/Europe maybe you should consider it too?

I hope it's all alright in the end, make sure you talk this out with your wife before doing anything you can't take back.
>>
>>18616234
Thanks bro
>>
>>18616236
No problem, sleep well
>>
>>18616083
duuuuuuuump hhhher assssssss
one thing for a wife to say hey, i kinda like this guy
but shes essentially stabbing you in the bck
>>
Ask her to invite her friend over and if she makes excuses why he can't come over then you know.
>>
>>18616083
Realize it's 2017 and you don't own your wife. If she wants to fuck some dbag and ruin thoes 16 years than let her. it sucks but then you just drop her and find someone that actually cares about you.

She's already on the path of cheating, I'm my experience, it's only a matter of time.
>>
You have to set up boundaries with this guy outside the picture. Let her know that you're serious about this and if she doesn't respect your wishes there will be consequences. Make contact with a PI and he will know how you can monitor her phone and computer activity so you can avoid getting buttfucking raped in the divorce. Don't be lax about this either, divorcing a woman is kill or be killed.
>>
Dude this bitch obviously tryna make you jealous bro she messing with your head. So find an old ex gf from your past and start talking to her. See how she likes it
>>
Do not mention this to your wife, ever. If you do, this is what will happen.
-She'll resent you for looking thru her shit and change all her passwords
-You will drive her away, and into someone else's arms
-She'll divorce you and take all your money

This is what you should do
-Be patient, crouching tiger hidden dragon.
-Take many, many screenshots and hide them in a password protected folder or online somewhere in a separate acct. she can never know about or access.
-Make a screen recording. This is a more hearty file than a screenshot, and provides better evidence. If you get a computer forensics person they can verify it hasn't been edited.
-Keep all this evidence stored away in two safe places, all the while pondering whether this is the life you want. Are you okay with this? Do you want to be with her? How big of a deal is it to you really that she'd want some excitement after 16 years of marriage? Is this something you think you can move past? Flirting is the same thing as cheating, emotionally and mentally. It's the same crossing of lines. So you need to really think- IS this something you can live with? Bullying her into 'changing' or not talking to him isn't an option, I think you know that. So you can accept it, maybe even become open with her about it, or leave her and rape her bank acct. on the way out. Your call.
>>
>>18616083
This is why having a relationship is enough for me. Getting married screws you over in so many ways.
>>
>>18616083
OP, when a woman gets an itch for a guy there is not a damn thing you or anyone can to to stop her from having that dick. All she's doing right now is managing her way around the major obstacle, you. You are a frustrating annoyance at best and a possessive beast at worst to her. Doesn't matter if you are or not.
>>
Modern marriage, not even fucking once.
>>
Back in March I was in your shoes, op. Now I'm 7 weeks separated, the guy is half living at old apt while fighting over assets. Tell your wife you know what's up and if she doesn't stop flirting it will damage your trust and lead to ruined marriage. Also don't ever inform her of means to spy on her as she will just adapt. Collect enough info to either see she turned new leaf or to realize you are done. I've been with my wife seven years so can't imagine 16. Just got a text while writing this begging for me back even tho his car there last night. Fucking women
>>
Also pay attention to any sudden drastic changes to her personality or how she acts with you. If she ever suggests you do something with your parents one night etc...swing by and see what cars are there...but do not fucking go in. Take a pic of driveway and license plate and leave situation. No pussy worth going to jail and fucking your future. I've been thru this twice and it's same formula. You hear about "some guy" being casually mentioned for awhile and then a change of behavior combined with no more talk about him. Then next thing you know you see the car. Sometimes ppl stray a little and it leads to them ultimately realizing that your are her man. If not...Tread carefully op
>>
>>18618278
Exactly anon and can confirm this is how it plays out. I did the same. Knew it was going to happen, knew there was no stopping it, went to attorney and we made a plan, collected information and acted like I was clueless, knew a evening when she was planning to hook up and calmly told her I knew what she was doing and that when she leaves take enough clothes for a week because she won't get back into the house. She became combative and "hurt" and told me I was crazy so I put some things together for her and calmly told her bye. There was no way she was not going to see him that night nor would she back down and I knew that. She drove out of the drive and I changed the locks that evening. This was a Friday evening and I didn't hear from her until Monday when she called screaming I embarrassed her at work because the divorce papers were served on her at work. I calmly told her any further communication would be through my attorney.

Do not put up with this shit guys, never. If they want someone else then close the door and never open it again.
>>
>>18618344
That's, I'm never getting married.
>>
>dating girl for a relatively short amount of time
>suspect she's cheating with someone
>go to cyberstalk to see if I can dispel my suspicions
>his instagram account is private
>make a fake Instagram account posing as some sorority chick
>able to gain 800 followers in a week, account looks legit
>get access to the private insta and see pics of him with my gf
>start catfishing the guy
>collect a bunch of shit on him
>send all of the sexts and nudes from him to my gf from my catfish account telling her that "I" had no idea she was with that guy and was sorry, cheating is the worst thing you can do blah blah blah
>she thanks "me" for the info, what a dirt bag etc.
>dump her the next day telling her that a "friend" saw her with the guy and I know she's cheating on me
>have never seen someone look more defeated in my life
I'd like to see that bitch cheat on someone else again. OP, moral of the story, you have to beat them at their own game, break them mentally and leave them with nothing. Don't let her cuck you, do as the other anon's have said and collect intel so when (if) you divorce her you can leave her with nothing
>>
>>18618419
Dear god, that's probably the best way to break up with a cheater. I'm impressed.
>>
>>18616083
Consider divorce.
>>
File: 1498360701050.jpg (21KB, 269x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498360701050.jpg
21KB, 269x340px
>>18618419

You are a God among men !
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.