[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living As a Loner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dogeteleport.jpg (36KB, 606x630px) Image search: [Google]
dogeteleport.jpg
36KB, 606x630px
During the first half of my elementary schooling, I had acted as a violent individual, receiving multiple citations. Fortunately, I was then able to escape the ghetto-like environment that I was once involved in. I took to the books and acted highly introverted.

I am now 18, and my living conditions have consisted of recluse. I must underscore that I am of no social merit, in that I am unable to communicate with others, especially females. I have yet to arrive at a party or share in the wild experiences others have at such an age.

Rather than attempting to transcend these unfortunate conditions, I have accepted them. It is just that I find it difficult to live a life devoid of female presence when I am well aware that others are living on the other side of the social spectrum. I am constantly bombarded with shaming for my social ineptitude and lack of virility, not publicly, but through the internet, as in through youtube comments for example that criticize others as being "virgins." Such epithets make me highly uncomfortable. How am I to overcome such and continue my life in pursuit of intelligence if my being married is only viable at the age of 26 or so? Do keep in mind that I come from a patriarchal culture, in that an Arranged Marriage is the only hope I have.
>>
>>18615591
Step one: Stop using thesaurus
>>
I have not used such a book in creating this.
>>
>>18615591
Have you ever been to see a therapist or a psychologist. You might have some kind of antisocial personality disorder. I've been in therapy my entire life but they couldn't figure out anything that could help me. Once I was diagnosed I felt like there was at least something I could work towards to be better with people. They will help just tell them.
>>
>>18615655
I have seen my school therapist. I do not believe that my conditions can be alleviated by anyone other than myself, which is ironic because I seek the help of others on here.

I am known as being one of the most introverted individuals out there, but I do genuinely enjoy public speaking, especially on topics that I enjoy.

I believe this thread is chiefly in regards to the difficulty in accepting chastity, though.
>>
>>18615689
Yeah I'm in the same boat there don't know yet how to help with that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.