[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I break with the cycle of wanting a gf because I lack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: leblank.png (405KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
leblank.png
405KB, 700x599px
How do I break with the cycle of wanting a gf because I lack love and companionship in life but this craving is also what makes me unable to get one?

I always hear "get your shit together before trying to get a gf" but honestly besides not having a gf my life is pretty fine and sorted out.

It seems like if you want a gf you can't get one and if you don't want one then you can.
>>
>>18615486
Bump.
>>
>>18615486
Can you elaborate on what you mean ? because if you think you're fine, and you have your shit together, just try some dating app to accelarate the process of finding a girl

Aside from if you're ugly or fat it shouldn't be too tough.
>>
>>18615486
know the feel. i'm also trying to figure the whole thing out. everyone tells me "you have to work on yourself before you want to date someone else" i don't understand this. it's pretty plain to see that alot of people that are in relationships are just as fucked up as i am. It also seems that using technology to find new people to talk to doesn't work unless you already have connections irl or you're super attractive. if your not one of those the girls on dating sites will pay you no attention. The ones that will find you will be scammers, it's really terrible. its happened to me twice now within the last year and a half
>>
If you are around women (your friends etc) then you will know which ones are single, which have been looking for a boyfriend forever etc. You have an easier time having fun, you can get closer if you want to, and there's an increased chance someone tries to come onto you.

So if you're all sorted out go interact in that space.
>>
Read Models: Attract Women Through Honesty

Acquire gf
>>
>>18615806
Book?
>>
>>18615774
Dating sites work in the semi-rare case when people just want to get together with someone quickly. In cultures where you're really pressured to marry before 30 people will settle for getting together like that. In other places it's full of desperate people without incentive, and desperation turns people off mutually. It's so much easier to like somebody you know.

You can use technology to break into some group and get to know people though. Just avoid dating sites and don't use social sites with aren't for dating as if they are (people will just find it creepy).
>>
>>18615814
how would one break into one of these groups? i've tried facebook a bit but didnt seem to lead me anywhere. would it just be like joining groups and then meeting with them irl? or is there some other trick to it?
>>
>>18615486
I think maybe the issue is that you're coming off as desperate and trying to get to know women for the sole purpose of being in a relationship. It's not the fact that you want a GF that's making you undesirable, but the fact that you come off as desperate and only interested in a woman if you can date her.

You have to a desirable partner for someone to be interested in you. Most people don't want to start a serious romantic relationship with some random person they met of the street who happened to be attractive to them. You have to be friends first and get to know them so that they know you're who they want to be with.

It sounds like you want just any woman. Nobody wants to date a desperate person who will pick up the first person who makes eye contact with them. It's kind of pathetic and those relationships usually don't last.

Treat women like actual people and not just potential mates.
>>
>>18615885
I can see what you mean and I think it kind of applies but not entirely. I do have good female friends I am not attracted to.

But when I find girls that are nice to talk to, smart and confident and stuff I can't help but end up falling for them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.