[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a terrible person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 5yJkZY0.jpg (27KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
5yJkZY0.jpg
27KB, 500x374px
I met a girl on a night out who was a few years older than me (I'm 18, she's 22), and we hit it off, we make out and what have you. Anyway, she sets off to her mate's house and as I am leaving her she tells me she's engaged, and I'm like what the hell.
Anyway, she had my number from earlier but I kind of thought she'd come to her senses and not wanted to do anything more. However, she rings me up and says she can't get into her friends and "needs" to stay at mine.
We walk to mine and she tells me about how she doesn't love her fiance etc., and that she has a shitty family life and such, and so doesn't know what to do. It's also worth noting we were both very drunk.
She comes back to mine and sleeps in my bed with me, I end up eating her out and we fuck (though I had alcohol induced ED for most of the night and I didn't cum but whatever).
She left this morning, and we kind of awkwardly said goodbye, and she went home. Later on she sent me a big thank you text about letting her stay and what a great night she had and that she was glad to have met me.
I don't really know what I'm asking here, maybe am I in the wrong? I'm conflicted, she was incredibly attractive, but she's legitimately engaged.
I feel like I've done something terrible but at the same time I didn't push it, I'm probably going to get destroyed in the comments but yeah, I was a horny virgin and I got a chance and I took it I suppose.
>>
My formatting is whack, sorry guys
>>
Ayy nice. It's her problem not yours mate.
Just enjoy your one night stand and ever think about getting together with her.
>>
>>18615485
If she were a better person she wouldn't have flung herself at you the way she did. I feel more bad for her fiance for being oblivious to the fact that she's willing to do all this and STILL marry him. If it wasn't gonna be you she fucked, it would've been someone else.
That's just my personal input though.
>>
>>18615495
Haha, ok sound, it's funny cos like I said she sent me a text thanking me etc.

At least I'm not a virgin going in to Uni, too. Thanks!
>>
>>18615499
Yeah, I mean she was legitimately very attracted to me, but that's where my qualm is, I feel bad for the guy.

Hopefully she splits with him cos that is not a good situation.
>>
>>18615485
Figure out what you want, and what she wants. If she just got cold feet, maybe she should try to make things work with her fiance. If she really doesnt like him, maybe you can talk about starting a relationship.
>>
Don't stick your dick in crazy

Block her, trust me
>>
>>18615930
>start a relationship with someone who cheated on the person they're about to get married to
Terrible advice.
>>
>>18615938
haha yep, and I'm moving about 4 hours from where I am now so there's no way I want to keep a relationship anyway. I was just in it for the one night stand, or casual sex when I'm in the city but other than that I'm not doing anything with it
>>
>giving a one night stand your phone number

Also, I hope when your wife cheats on you with a young stud someday, you remember this moment
>>
>>18615930
a girl who cheats on her fiance - prime relationship material
>>
>>18615959
I gave her my number so I could meet her later in the night.

And yeah, when my wife is getting piped by a young man, maybe I will finally understand.
>>
who the fuck gets married at 22

she still wants to live her young, college party days

no wonder
>>
>>18616011
yeah, think she's engaged because she doesn't have any family to turn to. But desu, I'm not going to try and figure this out it's really odd
>>
>>18616017
fuck her again

take some pics or a video

and send it to her fiance

its the least you could do
i mean, im certain you'd want to know if the chick you're marrying is banging other dudes
>>
>>18616020
I would if I knew her, or knew her fiance. This girl isn't from my city, she was visiting and I've never even seen her before last night. Besides, I'm not doing that guy any favours by sending pictures of her getting piped, he'll find out on his own.
>>
>>18615485
Stop communication and find another. Problem solved. She's not emotionally mature. She will go through REGULAR breakdowns in her 20s as she did that drunken night. She knows she's consciously aware of what she does. But she's running from her own self. All of her moves here are to escape her own reality which she has positioned herself within. I just don't see how a chick in her early 20s is attractive other than her default youthfulness. I'm 25.
>>
>>18615485
OP, take it as a one-night stand and leave it alone. That's my advice.

She's obviously got some issues and it wouldn't be wise to involve yourself in needless drama. Save yourself the drama and just leave it alone.

Sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.
>>
>>18616031
ok new plan

fuck her again

take some pics or a video

a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶

and post it to 4chan

its the least you could do
i mean, im certain you'd want to ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶ see some chick y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ banging other dudes
>>
Regardless of what any of the viscerally-motivated retards here will say, you personally are not at fault. You didn't agree to get engaged, she did. Period. You are never responsible for upholding other people's contracts- that's on them.
>>
>>18616039
I was never going to chase a relationship cos she's 4 years older than me, but yeah. Not worth the mental work that it'd be.

I guess an older girl was hot for me, and she did teach me stuff about how to properly eat out a girl etc. She was hot in general anyway, but as you say, one time and nothing more. I'm not in this city for much longer anyway.
>>
>>18615485
>She comes back to mine and sleeps in my bed with me, I end up eating her out and we fuck (though I had alcohol induced ED for most of the night and I didn't cum but whatever).
Enjoy your rape charge if the guy ever finds out about you and she needs an excuse.
>>
>>18616044
>>18616047
Yeah, not fucking with that. I don't hold myself at blame, I did earlier but if not me then it'd have been someone else.
>>
>>18616049
Meh, she doesn't know my full name and I'm not going to worry about a "rape charge" when it's like a 1% chance. Thanks for your input though.
>>
>>18616052
Don't listen to these people who are telling you to take pics and send it to her fiance, that's just asking for trouble. That's needless drama that you don't want to get involved with. That's a big shitburger that you don't want to take a bite of.

Like I said earlier, just take it as a one night stand and move one. Let sleeping dogs lie.
>>
>>18616046
you just want to watch me pipe some hot chick
>>
>>18616058
Yeah I agree, this isn't something I'm trying to pursue. I can't make anything out of it so why try.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.