[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mental illness ruining all relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4345.jpg (35KB, 471x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4345.jpg
35KB, 471x300px
>be me summer 2016
>break up with 2 year relationship bf because he said he was getting bored w relationship and didn't seem to want to be loyal
>anon goes to college in different state
>me stuck in last year of hs
>turn to heavy drinking throughout entire year
>depression comes back bad
>find new boy 5 months after relationship ended
>should've seen his intent up front
>only really wanted to hook up
>had feelings for him
>lost feelings after a couple months
>broke up with him
>fucked another random anon because depressed
>may 2017
>talk to/fuck another guy
>had feelings for a month but they went away completely
>broke it off
>talk to his best friend
>deep feelings for best friend
>best friend has feelings for me
>talk for a month
>fuck
>anon now likes another girl i'm suspecting
>again lose complete and all feelings rapidly
me losing interest quickly has killed 3 relationships in the past year. i can go from feeling everything at once to nothing in a month. what do i do to combat this? does not being able to find a true relationship stem back to my ex?

>inb4 roastie whore
>i know
>>
>>18615482
You are not someone who can or should enter serious romantic relationships. Just stick to random fucking.
>>
Thats the prize you pay for being a slut, enjoy dicks until you turn 30 and kill yourself because your looks faded and noone wants you
>>
>>18615492
i'm overall a good catch except for the "excessive fucking to mask pain of past relationship"

i'm in business school studying for my MBA, attractive, nice etc
>>
File: 1464772312974.jpg (312KB, 1223x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1464772312974.jpg
312KB, 1223x1570px
>>18615482
Every time you have sex it diminishes your ability to pair bond.

Its not your fault, though. Feminism hasn't exactly given you the best advice.

Stop fucking random dudes, it won't give you happiness. And I'm not saying this as some beta cuck who hates you for "sleeping with chad". It's for your own fucking good.

I recommend pretty much ignoring everything feminists say, and finding a decent guy who wants to stick by you. But to attract decent guys, you have to at least put up a front of not being a slut, or else you'll be pumped and dumped and every time it happens the baggage accumulates. Do a Miley Cyrus and sort your shit out, it's not perfect, but it's better than being a "roastie whore"
>>
>>18615505
You can either listen to this anon or keep being a roastie until your mid thirties then find some beta for them bux to take care of your Chad chimera spawn.
>>
>>18615505
i'm not a feminist, but i'm moving to a new city in a week and hope of reinventing myself. if i find a new guy, how long should i wait to have sex with him so it comes off as respectable?
>>
>>18615515
suprisingly all the dudes i fuck are beta virgins. can't stand chads
>>
>>18615520
yet you leave them. You clearly don't want beta virgins.

>>18615516
putting out on the 3rd date is acceptable, any less and he might think you're a slut, any more and you're taking him for a ride.

Put your relationship before career. read that again. Internalise it.

If he asks about your past, don't lie and try to cover it up, it always comes out in the end. Be honest and accept that some guys might be put off by a notch count above 10.
>>
>>18615520
Why are you fucking them so quickly then? That's insane. Chad's I would understand but betas?
>>
>>18615502
>good catch
>mentally unstable slut
yeah, right...
>>
>>18615502
Let's fuck.
>>
>>18615531
one had aspergers so we fought a lot and the other had a long time friend of his confess that she loved him so i bailed because i didn't want to be caught up in it
>>
>>18615541
other than the sex part that i need to situate everything else is pretty spot on
>>
>>18615545
If that's what your fucking, you need to sit down and think about what you're doing. Seriously.
Just those two alone, you should not fuck anything for a few years and just focus on yourself. If your fucking dudes that low, you are going to spiral out of control fast. Don't date, don't talk to guys trying to pick you at coffee shops or music store or bars. Just focus on you for a few years. You are close to falling off the edge of being the lowest of roasties and you need to be saved from your self it seems.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.