[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's In The Wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1483567744699.gif (952KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1483567744699.gif
952KB, 500x685px
Trying to process what went down today at Walmart.
>Be me
>bought a sandwich from indoor subway
>seated next to customer service
>man comes to service to drop films off develop
>cashiers was intrigued by the film and started a small with the customer
>the men said he was doing this for years
>cashiers asked what kind of cameras he shoots
>man goes on and on and on about what he shoots
>cashier appears to lose interested in conversation
>start commenting the man back with "yea yea yea"
>man ignores and continues to talk.
>cashier goes off, "YEA YEA YEA!"
>dead silent for a moment
>men told him off that he'll take his business elsewhere
>walk offs with the film in hand and a pissed off look
>mfw
Who's in the wrong here /adv/?
I feel like both because the customer wouldn't stfu but the cashier response was just unnecessary.
>>
>>18615476
You're right about both but even the customer should've known when to shut the fuck up
>>
>>18615476

I take the film still needed to be developed? My first thought was that the film revealed something unsavory, which made the clerk deny the customer in a somewhat inappropriate way. It would explain the lack of professionalism.

But it would he a little weird for a guy to turn in his film, developed, causing him to only want prints. It would also be odd this day and age for the clerk to start sifting through the film at the counter.

So I'd say the clerk is at a wrong. If you start a polite conversation and you're done with it, especially in a customer service environment, you should act friendly and politely. Even when the customer babbles on forever. The only way to go is a response like "sir, I need to get back to work or I'll get reprimanded. But I do want to wish you a good day."
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.