[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bait her into ending the relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fiend goblin.jpg (1MB, 973x1400px) Image search: [Google]
fiend goblin.jpg
1MB, 973x1400px
tl;dr: very deep into a relationship. How do I end it without being the one who initiates it or being the villain? I want HER to break up with ME.

I'm deep into a relationship and am engaged. Unfortunately I've now realized I want out. I persevered through so many bitter arguments that should have ended things only to fight for her back. She's forced me to change so much that it depresses me knowing how I've been broken and FORCED to act a certain way just for her. Like a tamed beast. I should have walked away all those times she "broke up" with me and enjoyed being single.

Our arguments were always over stupid shit. She discovered my social media username and would spend hours reading through 4-6 year old tweets and forum posts I made when I was fresh out of highschool and got mad about asking me why I said certain things as if it all still holds up. I felt like a fucking politician. She also got mad at the amount of random friends I accumulated through social media and how there were quite a few platonic female friends I had. She was jealous of and made me cut ties with an IRL friend too because this irl friend was an attractive girl who treated me like a brother. She would occasionally bring these things she didn't like up to reargue them.
>>
>>18615293

Lately things have been going good. No arguments for a while now, I stupidly proposed to her with a massive diamond ring and we're(she is) planning a wedding but... I'm feeling dead inside. I want out. She seems so happy to be with me and her mom loves me. Her friends love me too.

I just need a way to get her to break up with me so that way I can refuse to take her back. I don't want to hurt her by being the one to break things off. It has to be her to push me away one last time.

I don't even want the ring back, I just want my freedom. Being single I weighed 35 lbs less, had $10000+ in my account and was able to spend my days off making music, exercising, watching anime, playing games, posting here and reading. Now I'm overweight, constantly spending money going out on stupid "dates", buying gifts, and heavens forbid I'm not facetiming her when I get off work or when I'm at her place I kinda just lay there bored until we go outside to do the usual shit.

I just feel miserable and trapped.
>>
The best way to start your new life with out her, to regain control, and to find peace in this situation is to take action yourself. You are so affraid to be a villain that you are considering spending the life with her just not to look bad. Come on man! You want to be a man then be a fuckin man and do what you need to do. It is also better for her then you manipulating her into hateing you. She needs to understand thet she is a jealous bitch who sucks out life from people, maybe this realisation will change her and she will find happines someday.
>>
>>18615293
Just be the one that ends it you limp dick faggot. YOU'RE the one that is unhappy and wants out, YOU need to take charge. These feelings of being broken and defeated and shit aren't just gonna end of she breaks up with you. You should take your life into your own hands and end things, that can be the first step in turning your life around.

Good luck OP. I believe in you
>>
>>18615293
This works great and I've used the tactic 3 times and I am never the bad guy and they have no idea what I did.

You have to get her to cheat. All women have a guy or guys that are wooing them and there is always one at top of their list. You have to know them, not saying they are your friend but you have to be able to offer a glowing opinion of the guy without it seeming odd. Each time they mention him or there is some thing you can reference encourage and support her friendship, even encourage them to do together those things she had planned to do with you but you must always be busy. She will start crushing within a month but keep cool and pretend you don't see what is happening and continue to be unavailable and promote him. Ninety days top she'll cheat or flat out break up with you for him.
>>
...or maybe you are just affraid of commitments and loosing control makes you anxious. There is always a middleground, you can always tell her what you feel, you can tell her thet you will be regaining some control in your relationship, becouse you need it and you need to feel equaly in control of your shared life. If she suddanly flips because of what you ve said then you will know you can not be with her anymore.
>>
>>18615293
you encourage her relationship with one of her "friends". You are unavailable say hey why don't you call anon and have him take you I don't care. She'll be crushing on him in a month. Say nothing, pretend to be dumb and in 90 days you're out cause she either cheated or flat out broke up with you for this guy. Every woman has a "potential" list of men so pick the best and give her a gentle shove.
>>
>>18615293
Tell her the truth so she doesn't make the same mistake with another you, another unlucky guy. You can only hope she will learn but come clean.

Tell her the truth, write it out first but be a man and tell her.

And then move on

You were the idiot who proposed
Be a better person with yourself next time
More honest, with everyone and with yourself
Don't live a lie and don't be a coward

Tell her
>>
Pay some chad to get her to cheat
>>
>>18615846
This will work every time if your gf is chad worthy
>>
File: madokahug1.png (224KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
madokahug1.png
224KB, 400x500px
>>18615413
this
Also maybe you try to work it out?
I know it's kinda naive, but she probably don't know that she is hurting you so much. Maybe you can both make it work and be happy together.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.