[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to not place so much value in woman (ie their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

How do I learn to not place so much value in woman (ie their approval) and stop putting 'having a girlfriend' so high on my priority list?

I have abandonment and insecurity issues and should focus on myself and my career but this gets in the way.
>>
>>18615025
>but this gets in the way.

"This" is you. It's your own repetitive thought patterns, it's your own lack of other meaningful sources of self esteem, it's your own choice of companionship/friends/entertainment.

This feeling is not an alien being sitting on your head. The things you do everyday foster it. Start changing those things. Identify when and how that feeling jumps to the front and begin to change those aspects of your life.
>>
>>18615025
>How do I learn to not place so much value in woman (ie their approval) and stop putting 'having a girlfriend' so high on my priority list?
Your brain stimulates you when you think about women, or see them. Your brain tricks you into wanting a woman. And you suffer withdrawal symptoms by not having one.
Women are living opiates.
>>
>>18615025

The simplest answer is start hanging out with guys. And find a male mentor/role model that you can confide in. If you don't have any guy friends look for support groups. If you can't think of a mentor type figure try a relative, church figure, counselor etc.
>>
>>18615025
>How do I learn to not place so much value in woman (ie their approval) and stop putting 'having a girlfriend' so high on my priority list?
By knowing that women(and people in general) are inconstants, and inconstants should never be at the top of your priorist list, because you can lose what you have at any moment, focus on things you have control over, ex. self improvment, what you really have is something that only you have the power to throw away.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.