[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dated a girl for 2 months. We broke up 4 months ago, and she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 85f.jpg (24KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
85f.jpg
24KB, 500x291px
Dated a girl for 2 months. We broke up 4 months ago, and she's still on my mind 24/7.

We didn't even date that long. Why is she still on my mind so often? Isn't 4 months enough for a relationship like that?

What do I do?
>>
File: 1480914688777.jpg (31KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
1480914688777.jpg
31KB, 561x401px
She wasn't even a good girlfriend. She was a complete shitbag but I still have mad feelings for her.
>>
Same thing except me and him weren't even dating, it's never been so hard to get over someone.
>>
File: aw0.jpg (168KB, 2160x1324px) Image search: [Google]
aw0.jpg
168KB, 2160x1324px
>>18614886
Wanna share your experience?
>>
Thing is, her and I were friends for 4 years prior. After the breakup, she just cut me off.

Idk. It sucks.
>>
thanks for the help 4chan

said no one ever
>>
File: IMG_20170812_170313.png (219KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_170313.png
219KB, 500x502px
>>18614892
Last year I really got into streetwear. I started dressing w/ meme brands and so on. My friends noticed and showed me this guy on insta. He was super cute had great style and was completely my type. Fast forward to December we start talking on snapchat. He would send something everyday, send a post on ig and that. December to March we still talk on messages and talk about how we should meet. On March we finally met, we were both super shy but it was nice. After that he asked me out some more we went to meet up bla bla. On May he met up with some girl and I got super pissed because I thought we were a thing. We got into a big fight, and when we met we made up he apologized and it was all good. After that we met 2 more times. On the last time we met, before parting ways I remember him saying "See you later", but something inside me knew it was the last time and I won't see him anytime soon.
He stopped texting me often, I was the one who initiated conversions. But that didn't last and at the end of June we just completely stopped talking. I don't know what happened but over this summer people around me say that he has changed alot. He smokes now, hangs out w different people, and just isn't himself. Idk why I'm not over him.
>>
>>18614869

Too vague, give us something to work with.
>>
>>18614869
>What do I do?
Date someone else.
>>
Meet better girls
>>
>>18614869
it's part of falling in love properly for the first time.

it's the same thing as a first kiss, or your first sexual encounter, you remember them for life, and they hold a special place in your heart.

the answer you don't want to hear is that you need to move on, and that she is not special. she is just a girl. Maybe she was a good girl, one of the better ones, but she was not the best girl. There are plenty of good girls, just ask any widow who's "rediscovered their soulmate" in a second marriage.

Over time, it will pass, but it can take a while before the feeling fades. But it will fade, I promise.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.