[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move on from this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Tree-of-Life52.png (950KB, 1280x656px) Image search: [Google]
Tree-of-Life52.png
950KB, 1280x656px
>crush likes me

>New guy comes in and crush likes him now, apparently overheard she thinks he's cute

>Desperately text her, treading dirt and creating fires along the way. She keeps getting put off how distant I am at work especially when he's around

>Try to play games, peacock, and do stuff that might bring her attention back to me. No dice

>Become crippling depressed

>Accidentally get 5 hours sleep and wake up at 5am to type this out
>>
>>18614807

You are not the first nor the last guy to make an ass of himself over a girl. It's not the end of the world.

But if she works with you, then it'd be better to avoid making a move. Things at a place of work can get problematic.
>>
It's easy dude just kill the new guy and then get that pussy
>>
>>18614807
she didn't really like you OP you were just the best around at the time so got her attention. get used to it
>>
>>18614824
She literally used to touch me and just died at my jokes. Now she's put off by me..
>>
>>18614807
Graduate High School
Move on
>>
>>18614827

Well, you did make a mess on text and now avoid her, don't you? I can kinda see why she might be uncomfortable around you now.
>>
>>18614830
I told her my feelings for her and she never changed I feel like. Idk, it just seems like she likes the idea of me. 2 days ago I started just talking and not being so withdrawn to other people and I ignored her a little. She asked me if we're still friends, and I kinda blew up that over the text. I wanted to know what she meant with that. Can I recover? Or move on..?
>>
>>18614839
I'm such a failure ugh..
>>
>>18614839
>>18614842

Dude, it fucking happens. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just go to work and don't make things even weirder for everyone involved.
>>
>>18614839
How do I fix this?
>>
>>18614852

What do you mean by "fix it"? Going to work and having things be fine? Or having her interested in you?

Because the first one is easy. Just don't make a big deal out of this.
>>
>>18614852
you can't fix something that isn't broken. she likes the other guy and not you, that is reality
>>
>>18614859
Going to work and having things be fine.. I feel I'm an emotional wreck. My crush even has a bf, as well as the person she likes (gf obviously). She knows I'm a virgin, because she asked. Not like that matters but maybe you can see where I'm coming from
>>
>>18614871

Let me ask you a question. Do you have many friends? Do you have some female friends?

I ask because people that crush on others that have partners are usually a little lonely. Want to move on? Go out and hang out with people. You'll forget her very fast.
>>
>>18614871
jesus, what a cunt you have a crush on, she is so not worthy of your time for even friendship.

she's stringing you along while she has a bf and now on another guy as well. hell for all you know she has guys everywhere
>>
>>18614910

We don't really know if she was stringing him along, though. I mean, come on, OP sounds like the kind of person that just assumes she is into him because she was nice.
>>
OP here's where you fucked up:

1. Not asking your crush out. If there is ever ambiguity about a girl's feelings, "push" her to a solid "no." Ask her out; if she blows you off, you know she's not interested and can move on with your life.

2. Telling her your feelings (presumably over text). This is cowardly and it kills all the mystery about you. She knows you're carrying a torch for her now there's no reason for her to pursue you and you have shown her that you're inexperienced with the mating "dance".

3. Blowing up at her in text. You haven't even had sex or gone out and you're already bringing drama and bad feels into her life. Whatever small chance you had is gone unless she is desperate, which she isn't because she has other men

I understand how it sucks to have a thing for someone and they don't feel the same way. It doesn't mean you're a failure, but you're just inexperienced and terribly prepared in this instance. You should search for "Coach Corey Wayne" and watch every video he has on his channel. Also read his book (free on his site). If this girl thinks you're friends, be her friend. I know it sucks to be "friendzoned" and a lot of people on this site (and others) will say you should cut and run but it honestly sounds like you haven't had much female contact in your life and a female friend may be just what you need to grow right now, also if you hang out outside of work you'll be more attractive to other women just by being present with he
>>
>>18614807

Stop appearing desperate, let her come to you, present yourself at your best, let her approach, if she doesn't then oh well, her loss man.
>>
>>18614945
What do you think I said when I blew up at her? I did ask her out, and I said I didnt want to share my feelings over text
>>
Talk to another girl in the office, you don't have to be hitting on the girl just ask about her life and listen and look relaxed. She'll see you with her and think your over her. Then act like you are. that usually works. She'll squirm for a bit then let her in again nice and slow.
>>
>>18615004
When I said I blew up, I mean I just asked what she meant when she asked if we're still friends. And then I apologized and we remained cool.
>>
>>18615016
I just said "I'm done with this"

Like I didn't say "fuck u ur a fcking cunt slut that friendzones nice guys"
>>
>>18615006
Yup. Did that. She asked if we're still friends.

I asked why, and she said idk cus we never talk. I told her I Snapchated her last night and she didn't open it, because she was tired. THEN proceeded to act tired for the rest of the day. When I told her that (irl that is) her friend went 'ooo the shade is out' and I proceeded to just take control and call her out

That's when I blew up on her over text. Not in a 'fck u cunt u always friendzone the nice guys' but like 'you mentioned we never talk, why do you say that?' I'm done with this

Also, I asked her out to the movies like 3-5 days prior, while her bf was still gone from a long ass vacation. Now he's back so.. whatev
>>
>>18615029
Oh. And she she said 'idk dude. Maybe' I asked her why she said maybe over text cause I thought something was wrong. I tried playing it off.
>>
>>18615039
2nd bump. Anyone have an opinion on this?
>>
>>18615043
3rd bump...
>>
Honestly bro.. when they turn you down, it's not that they hate you. It's that they don't want you to feel down, and they just don't have the time or energy to alleviate that. They want you to feel good about yourself. They recognize when you feel good about yourself, because they like seeing others happy. Who doesn't? Make her see that you're happy first, and then she'll talk to you. If you're not happy, then she'll feel bad.

"The present moment is all you ever have"

-eckhart tolle
>>
>>18615194
All I'm saying is that this isn't the only girl that will come along in your life. Happy times are going to come eventually again. Just a storm cloud, it will eventually pass
>>
>>18614807
>Desperately text her
This is where you blew it.

Accept you lost it, and move on. It's much easier to work on a fresh slate with a new woman rather than try and patch up a woman by doubling down on desperate chasing.
>>
>>18615229
He probably never had anything to lost to begin with, op seems to be the kind of guy who have no clue on how women work and overreact to any interaction with them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.