[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 070717_Rewe.png (643KB, 976x581px) Image search: [Google]
070717_Rewe.png
643KB, 976x581px
Dear /adv/,

---
TLDR: Is there any country you would especially recommend to live in to somebody?
---

I'm currently wound up with the permanent thought of emigrating to the eastern countries (China, Japan, maybe Russia), however I believe that this is no small task to accomplish. Being in education for computer science PHD, I still have some time to think & talk about it with people.

I'd like to hear some opinions of others regarding on the following:
* Is it safe to assume that these countries do not degenerate under some political idea nor are heading towards that direction? -- F.Ex.: Black Lives Matter-Raids in the US [Couple months ago], Feminism- & Islam-uplifting [General EU], Leftist Anarchy [Mostly Germany], General Failure of the State, etc.

* Are there any other countries you would advise to someone?

* Rather for people living in said countries: How is the taxation versus use of Taxation for the population? Do you think that most taxes are put to good use? More so: How is the quality of education for kids? What about the level of healthcare?

All in all, I'm discontent with the EU in it's current situation. While I love my home country, it's frustrating to even look at the daily newspapers.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you for your time & for any answers provided.

Ps.: I wasn't sure if this goes to /adv/ or /trv/, as this is not really about travel but migration. If it does however, I'd like to apologize.
>>
>>18614753
>TLDR: Is there any country you would especially recommend to live in to somebody?
Your own.
>>
>>18614753
Don't be a cuck which wants to flee like a girl and spread his inheret degeneracy in the east. POlitical mentalities are genetical. Whereever you move you still will end up voting to your own liking and favour destroying someones national homogenity. Be a man and fight or die with your fellow men.
>>
>>18614753
If you don't mind fucking shitskins, move to literally any sub-Saharan country with $100,000 US and live like a king for the next 30 years.
>>
>>18614753

1. Traveling is great, and living abroad is great, but if you don't speak the majority language you're playing at a MASSIVE handicap.

2. I knew a guy whose dad was an engineering professor at Afghanistan's best school. When he fled, he came here and couldn't get a job working for an auto shop.

3. I suggest Singapore bc they all speak English (if that's your language or you speak it fluently).

4. Every country is susceptible to falling into disarray or despotism. It's a knife's edge between order and chaos.
>>
>>18614764
>having 100,000$
>posting on 4 chan.

Thoes are mutually exclusive anon.
>>
>>18614764
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

The average salary for Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and the actual "developed" arab countries are 50-100k/yr.

That's like going to the states with 30k and saying you could live like a king.
>>
>>18614831
>Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain
>sub sahara
Anon. Please.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.