[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I think I am relapsing hard. I cut contact with a woman 5 months ago. I am thinking about texting her again. I deleted her number but I know it by heart and I can't forget it.

I need help. Basically what happened was she told me she wanted to take things slow dating wise(what the fuck does that even mean) and I said okay. She then ghosted me. I cut contact.

Now I am feeling weird because I miss her very badly. She was everything I could have wanted in a woman. I have tried dating other women and none of them compare. I go to sleep thinking of her and wake up thinking of her.

Why me? Why does this kind of shit happen? I become strangely engrossed with things. A part of me really wants to be free of her. I don't want to kill her myself but I wouldn't mind seeing her get accidentally hit by a car or some shot. Essentially, I don't want to kill her. But I would walk a long way to see her die.

I hate her because she haunts my mind. I love her because we went so well together.

Help me.
>>
No matter how great you thought she was man, she's not the right one for you. This is a big big ocean. Plenty of fish.

I had a similar situation of you'd like me to explain..
>>
>>18614785
Sure.

Also, there aren't plenty of fish. I hate that saying. Sure there are fish. But how many are women your age, that live near you, have similar interests and mind set? So yeah, there are plenty of fish. But not enough fish that would suit you.

I have had my eyes open too. But go ahead. Explain your story.
>>
>>18614841
Give me some time. I'll be at work. I'll try to send it through soon.
>>
>>18614725
How long did you date?
>>
>Now I am feeling weird because I miss her very badly. She was everything I could have wanted in a woman. I have tried dating other women and none of them compare. I go to sleep thinking of her and wake up thinking of her.

CANT FIX THIS EITHER. ITS BEEN 2 YEARS
>>
>>18614725
>I deleted her number but I know it by heart and I can't forget it.
fake
>>
>>18614725
>She then ghosted me.
>I am thinking about texting her again.
Hm... no.
>I don't want to kill her myself but I wouldn't mind seeing her get accidentally hit by a car or some shot. Essentially, I don't want to kill her. But I would walk a long way to see her die.
Ghosting you was probably the wisest thing this woman ever did.
>>
>>18614725
for the hard truth.

https://therationalmale.com/2011/08/30/there-is-no-one/
>>
>>18614725
Brah you are literally me

My advice is cut her out she is not the person you think she is, and the idea of her is making you fucking crazy as well, find someone else. There is no such thing as the "one". Women are replaceable no matter how perfect (you) think she is, she just like everyone else.. Get this she might be your 10/10 but shes another guys 5/10 pump and dump.
>>
>>18615172
>>18614725
Long story short the girl from my story I met two years ago.. She was the one who liked me not the other way around. She the typical shy, weaboo type of girl. Fast forward 2 years later I found myself being the one obsessed with her as she made excuse after excuse about not wanting to date but still keeping me on her string. Now she's a fat whore who cakes herself up in makeup while I've been lifting and improving myself. I'm over it now and I've been seeing a new girl who x10 better than she was. You'll get over her my man. I know people say this a lot but focus on yourself and the right one will come.
>>
>>18615167
I fucking hate articles like that. Mostly because they never tell you what your alternative is. Like what should you do if suffering from oneitis? That article makes me feel like it's just some faceless dude yelling his pseudo thesis at me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.