[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like your advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: yQDXKeY.jpg (399KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
yQDXKeY.jpg
399KB, 1280x956px
Guys I know this sounds defeatist but I just don't think I can get a girlfriend.

Secondly, I just want you guys to know that I don't browse boards like /r9k/, /pol/, nor /b/.

I just can't connect/relate to women, maybe they don't like me because they might think of me as a nice guy.

I never know what to say, how to act, etc.

My friends tell me (all the time) that getting a gf is easy:

>Just be cool and confident.

Seriously sick of hearing this crap.

Being cool and confident just means that you're sure of yourself and you don't let other people's words and actions bother you.

I'm a confident guy, because I'm okay with myself and don't let other people bother me.

Maybe (just maybe) women don't like me, because I might be ugly.

This is one of the reasons why I've been going to the gym on and off.

I've also realized that women don't go for nice (polite) guys.

I see women hooking up and falling for macho guys, douchebags, chiseled men and assholes almost every day.

I think I will have a much better chance with women if I become one of those guys.

Lastly, I also think that if I get physically fit (at least "otter mode") then I'm sure that quite a few women will like me.

What do you guys think of this ?

I'd really appreciate your advice.
>>
>>18614712
>I've also realized that women don't go for nice (polite) guys.
Yeah it's pretty fucking clear that being a good person is not a trait that attracts women. If women find a guy attractive and he's also nice? Great, that's a bonus but not essential. As a standalone trait it's pretty much worthless. An interesting asshole is much more attractive than a boring but decent guy.
>>
>>18614712
>Secondly, I just want you guys to know that I don't browse boards like /r9k/, /pol/, nor /b/.
You're such a nice guy. I don't know why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>18614712

>I just can't connect/relate to women

Just from a basic, simple level, you can't say ALL women feel the same way about anything. Some women date stoners with no jobs that drain their money, some expect you to own a car at 22 or they won't date you. So there are crazy bitches on both extremes.

But women are just people, dude. If you can't see them as people and individuals, then of course they won't date you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.