[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been with my GF for 13 months. I love her. Both 22. She is my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0662.png (915KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.png
915KB, 640x1136px
Been with my GF for 13 months. I love her. Both 22. She is my first everything. She is v attractive, and I am 5'3 chubby boi, so I got super lucky and can't just get a new gf if I want.

We have sex MAX once a week and i think and tell her thats not enough. She just apologizes and nothing gets done. What is the breakin point /adv/, would you break up with someone you love because of sexual discompatibilty? How long is too long?
>>
>>18614683
>chubby manlet
>>>/fit/ ready sticky and then apply yourself to manlet pit.

If you arent sexually compatible, either learn how to fap or find new partner. Or cuddle without sex. If you ever marry her, the sex will get only rarer in the future. So like once per two years or on your birthday only.

>apologizes and nothing gets done
She
>is on birth controll
>is on ssri medication (happy pills)
>uses sex as bait or tool of manipulation
>never had orgasm (do you do oral sex? magic wand?)
>doesnt find you attractive
>was molested as kid
>was raped
>or simply sex never was fun thing for her

Either way, prepare for sexless mariage. Happens a lot. I would break up, but i am not you.

>cant get a new gf
You can. Everybody can. It isnt easy, but still possible. Your lack of self confidence will be as self fullfilling prediction.

Break up or buy onahole.
https://bad-dragon.com/products/janine
>>
>>18614683
>once a week is not enough
>manlet
>fat

Lose weight, become more attractive, stop whining
>>
>>18614795
Wtf you are spot on.
4 of the things you greentext'd apply to her. Hmmm :(
>>
>>18615085
So what are going to do? Except shitposting ofc.
>>
>>18614683
>so I got super lucky and can't just get a new gf if I want
this is a bad mindset to be in, and women can smell it.

looks don't matter as much as you think they do for men. They matter, sure, and losing weight would do wonders for your confidence.

But the root cause of your "dead bedroom" is that she probably views you as low status (anathema to women) because of your ingrained idea that she is above you.
>>
>>18615085
Which 4?
Pretty important info
>>
>>18615245
>>
>>18615497
Holy fuck. Ssri + molested. Damaged goods, break up. She will never be normal.
>>
>>18614683
My man has a higher sex drive, so i gave him permissiom tp fuck me in my sleep. Then i just wake up to bursts of amazingness & no hassle of getting started
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.