[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: www.snipview.com_.jpg (3MB, 2351x2643px) Image search: [Google]
www.snipview.com_.jpg
3MB, 2351x2643px
So i put in my 2 weeks notice yesterday. Been at a fast food place for the past 6 months...its been ok but one of the main reasons I'm quitting is because this fucking disgusting mexican shithole. I'm not racist but this guy almost makes me be. Imagine the most stereotypical looking dirty mustache mexican and this is him. I pretty much get along with everyone there except for this guy. It's a constant rolling his eyes, bad attitude, aggressive manner with him. I'm always looking over my shoulder to make sure he doesn't try something. He has made it VERY difficult to do my job. One example, we had a mix up in bags in drive-thru so when each customer brought back their food in took the food back to him to show him which sandwiches needed to be remade. He then proceeds to take each item out of the bag and put it in an unused box then back in the bag which is very much against health regulations... So of course i say no...and that i needed him to remake it from scratch and throw the returned stuff in the trash. So of course this fucking dirty shithole doesn't understand or even give a fuck and attempts to reach into the fucking trash can after grunting at me and tries to switch the shit again. At that point i was steeming mad... i could lose my job for serving that shit so i say sternly NO REMAKE and take the returned food to a different trash can. Mother fucker gets mad, grunts at me and rolls his eyes like im retarded and remakes the new shit all dirty, hardly wrapped and with sauce stains all over it and throws it out the shoot. Yea this is what I've been had to deal with for months. The sad part is this fucker can't even speak english so I can't explain why what he's doing is wrong. So before I quit I want to get revenge on this fucker. Pranks or anything to fuck with this guy.He drives a big moving truck to work so i was thinking about screwing with that... I don't want to get caught tho cuz i may have to use the managers as a referral for my next job. Any ideas?
>>
Also to add- i think the only reason he hasn't gotten fired already is he's friends or family with the GM who also happens to be latina
>>
Don't do anything before you leave your job or shortly after. Too much of a coincidence.
>>
>>18614508
I was actually just thinking that. Probably a good idea
>>
>>18614487
Let this be a lesson about letting things go. Quite simply this is a juvenile. I'm not saying you don't have a right to be upset but have more control over your emotions so that something like this doesn't get to you in the degree which it did. If you still can't sleep at night over this then try to discretely find out if he is illegal and report him to ICE
>>
>>18614539
I am surprised by how many responses are saying this is childish/immature/juvenille
IS THIS FUCKING 4CHAN OR CHRISTIAN CHAT? Wtf is going on here? Habbo hotel? Minecraft kid raids? Deaf fund raiser trolling? #hwnductf? #cuttingforbieber? Oprah telepromter fail? Fake crystals... And u think THIS is childish? Lmfao.

Guys im doing this shit wether u want me to or not. Bullies and ppl with shir attitudes need to be taught a lesson.
>>
>>18614487
I don't think this is so much about him being a foreigner, but a flat out asshole OP, I say you should SHIT ON HIS TRUCK
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>18614806
I'm surprised by how you think every part of 4chan is the same as /b/.
>>
This is incredibly infantile. Do you realize how disgusting it is when a grown man throws a tantrum and cannot control his rage?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.