[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get a trophy gf being a normal guy, or you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 267969987.jpg (111KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
267969987.jpg
111KB, 1080x1080px
Is it possible to get a trophy gf being a normal guy, or you need to be deeply charismatic and have money?
>>
>>18614389

yes. soon as i showed up on tv it was like a switch was flipped. i wasn't even paid yet. fucking retarded and disappointing. all they want is:

fame
money
power

a combo and youre killin it
>>
>>18614389
you gotta have something going for you. Think about it like this, she is getting hit on by incredibly guys who are rich/attractive/charismatic/intelligent/funny/etc. why would she settle for a regular bloke? Work on improving and growing as a person. Or just join one of those PUA/RSD groups and try that out.
>>
>>18614389
The whole point of a trophy wife is that you wouldn't have gotten her without money..

If you are just charismatic and get to punch way over your weight in regards to a gf then thats just being good with women.

If you simply get a woman because of money, thats a trophy wife.
>>
>>18614389
not for long
>>
test
>>
if she is not dumb or insecure this is all you need:

- being a good listener
- being great in bed
- having enough time to be aivalable for her needs
>>
>>18614992
> says permavirgin

Trophy women means money. I married to one, she was a model.

I made a lot of money and wasn't happy with professional life, so drank like crazy to forget. With enough booze I would treat her like a piece of meat, often flirt with other girls at night (in front of her) and let her know that I'd just switch if she wouldn't show me worth.

So she'd do just about anything I said, dress the way I wanted and whatever.

At some point I stopped drinking, went back to studies and started treating her nicely.

After that she stopped seeing me like an alpha male with money (I was studying) and started looking for a replacement.

Point of the story is that true trophy women don't care about you. They care about money and status.

I'm not complaining, was great to have that unbelievable hot woman that the other guys lusted and just do anything that crosses your mind at her. Also helped building my social status at the time, just don't expect loyalty.
>>
>>18614389
>trophy gf
You are not normal.
>>
>>18614389
In order of importance:
Fame > Charisma > Looks > Wealth.

Women will drop their pants for a high value criminal in prison because he exemplifies good genetics.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
>>
>>18615135

comes to the conclusion that women like to be treated badly cause they want to prove something, that ''this asshole can have anyone, why not me?''
>>
>>18615135

Not a permavirgin

sounds like a painful story, more or less it is like living with a hooker
>>
>>18615135
all women are like this to a certain extent. The hotter she is, the more she wants to chase you. You can get away with the hopeless romantic blue pill gestures if she's ugly enough.
>>
>>18615135
That was a fun reading. Could you share a bit more with us? Daily stories? A pic, maybe?
>>
>>18615135
>>18615225
So all this alpha theory is nice and all, but many people meet, marry and fuck under different conditions. For example, you might want to just find someone to have kids, like I do. I don't really want a woman in my life and I don't care how Chad treats her. I would rather have a shitty marriage and a family that falls apart than not have any kids at all and this is how many people feel and just go with it until it becomes unbearable for the woman when she has fulfilled her matriarchal role and starts a new life with Chad. I could have been fucked over and be seen as a poor excuse for a dad but at least I don't die living an unfulfilled life.

So I think alpha theory only applies to man who can't stand being alone and needs constant gratification for their tyrannic and manipulative ways to control women, who possibly don't even care about kids at all and only get kids to shut wifey up. Because no man can be with a woman for years (even if you make it that long with your teenage shenanigans) without ever making concessions. I feel like being a responsible adult gets you in places in this world, including women. Nobody in life needs to rely on some club-going mentality and constant mental struggle to groom a spouse.
>>
My mate at work that everyone hates because he has resting bitch face, got the trophy of our workplace (1200+ people). Part of it he says is that no one ever spoke to her because they were afraid.
>>
>>18615429
Haha she doesn't have to be a trophy wife/gf for that to apply...

Most dropdead gorgeous women intimidate 90 % of all the faggots around them, 9 % are complete drunk when trying to chat them up. And then there are the 1 % who actually have an ounce of game....
>>
>>18615477
>Most dropdead gorgeous women ignore 90 % of all the faggots around them

hey, i went ahead and took care of that one for ya, no charge. first one's free
>>
>>18615225
I'm gonna say
Looks > Fame > Wealth > Charisma
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.