[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting an erection while kissing this girl I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501148424821.png (292KB, 443x534px) Image search: [Google]
1501148424821.png
292KB, 443x534px
How do I stop getting an erection while kissing this girl I'm seeing?

I'm 24 and this is the first time I've been in a relationship. We just started kissing each other recently and every time I have to sort of move my hand to my pocket to keep my dick down. I feel like it's really obvious anyway, but I'd rather be able to hold her with two arms instead of just one while hiding my dick with the other.
>>
You don't. When you get an erection you take her clothes off and fuck.
>>
>>18614259
But it's literally every time we kiss. And we're not at sex yet. I just want to be able to kiss and cuddle without worrying about my dick
>>
>>18614262
All the more of a reason to have sex without wait.
>>
>>18614256
You don't want this. You don't want a broken dick. I don't think it's unexpected for you to get a boner, she'll either not mind or like it. If she doesn't like it then that's a good early sign to leave her.
>>
There's nothing wrong with this, anon. I get wet whenever my bf kisses me, too, and many of my friends are the same. We understand it. Hell, I bet she's flattered.
>>
>>18614256
She's not going to care.
>>
>>18614256
>>18614256
Get compression shorts, you know the type that you wear when doing sports. These help holster your dick down so it stays in one place and doesn't move around a lot or become too noticeable. Don't worry about getting a boner when cuddling. You aren't a faggot so having a girl place her ass on your dick should evoke that response. Girls don't have boners so just press it into her and she might shake her ass on it.
>>
>>18614256

It's natural, you dumbass. If your dick didn't react then either you wouldn't be interested in the girl or your dick would be malfunctioning.
>>
>>18614351
>>18614473
It is entirely normal. Kissing is arousing for men and women. Women get wet. Men get hard.
Unless she complains, which would be very very very very odd, do nothing.
>>
>>18614593
My gf kinda takes it as a compliment when I get hard. She likes it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.