[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are sometimes a couple of assholes. They are sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: WhyKidsNeedParents.jpg (152KB, 690x710px) Image search: [Google]
WhyKidsNeedParents.jpg
152KB, 690x710px
My parents are sometimes a couple of assholes. They are sort of selfish, and very argumentative, but they also did a good job in forming me in to the person I am today.

My father was an alcoholic, and my mother spent the first 18 years of my life treating me like a baby.

At the same time, my father sat down with me for an hour every day and would read with me, and talk about books and history. He would expose me to good films and ask my thoughts on them and would take me to museums and discuss art.My Mom always made sure that I was exposed to healthy hobbies, and was a strong councilor for me whenever I needed it.

I look around me and I see a lot of people that blame their parents for their position and life, and I have to say that despite all the things my crazies did to damage me, they did even more to help me and inspire me to be the best person I could be.

Do you think it would be dumb to write a letter, thanking them for everything they did for me? I want to tell them that despite how hard it must have been to raise a hard headed asshole like me, that I appreciate the sacrifices they must have made in their own lives. And I wanted to let them know that all of the things I like about myself are things that they instilled in me in childhood.

Should I write this or do you think it would be awkward?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.