[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over borderline ex-girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Bob Ross.jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bob Ross.jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
I can't sleep at night anymore and its been about 8-9 months since we broke up. I just finished my first semester at college and it'd just get to the point where I couldn't sleep and just walk around campus aimlessly for hours. Does anybody have some advice? I'll be willing to go deeper into this relationship if you want. But it's gotten to the point where I don't like going out with friends and family anymore. Thanks gang.
>>
>>18614053
try to remember the feelings of when you hated them and what you did and etc
>>
>>18614097
Hey man I appreciate the response. I remember probably the angriest I've been was when she said she'd like to hang out with guys that remind her of her rapist because she likes the creepy feeling they give off. I'm home from college and I can literally see the dent in my wall where I tossed my phone. Why would that help though?? Not trying to be rude but is there another step
>>
>>18614106
>she'd like to hang out with guys that remind her of her rapist because she likes the creepy feeling they give off
Just out of curiosity, OP, why did this piss you off? Is it garden-variety jealousy about the idea or...?
>>
>>18614600
At this point in the relationship I was losing so much sleep every night because she'd have so many panic attacks about what happend to her when she was younger and the way she essentially wanted those things to happen again bothered me.
>>
>>18615362
Sounds like a toxic relationship. Both ways. I've had a similar experience to her including weirdly involving my ex-bf in processing the rape trauma. Psychologically, if I had to say, her saying this >>18614106 was probably an attempt to elicit a jealous or protective response from you to prove that you would protect her from rapist guys. Perhaps she wasn't feeling secure that you would, so she had to provoke you. Other possibility, she was feeling guilty about her own rape (like it was her own fault) and wanted to see you prove that you would protect her from herself. That's forcing you to play parent and not your job. It obviously went over your head for the most part-- she needed therapy, not you to act out a scene with.
>>
>>18615378
Hey thanks for the response. Yeah it was incredibly toxic. But now how do I move on?
>>
>>18615385
Fuck new people. Devote your time to something you give a fuck about.
>>
>>18615385
Hang out with family and friends and eventually another girl will come along and your feelings will shift . I find that you never get over an ex until someone else comes along and proves there are other girls out there on par with an ex
>>
What is it about BPD ex girlfriends? They're batshit crazy and usually cause untold amounts of pain to anyone they're involved with but guys always miss them despite their shit? Why? Is it the same with BPD men and nt women?
>>
>>18615402
Thanks mate. I appreciate it
>>
>>18615411
I literally can't explain it mate. There was just much lying that I was stupid enough to believe and after all the shit she still find a way to lure me in.
>>
>>18615411
Yeah its the same. When you deal with the crazyness and bad moments that means the good times are worth it. The good times are better as when in a normal relationship, and not only because of the contrast. Also you bond going through shit together, and there is a lot of shit with these relationships that you seem uo overcome everytime you end a fight. Also you forget about how the bad times feel.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.