[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find Christ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bless.jpg (109KB, 294x325px) Image search: [Google]
bless.jpg
109KB, 294x325px
How do I find Christ?
>>
Have you checked behind the sofa?
>>
Down the hall last door on the right. It should say "Jesus Christ L&S" on the door
>>
>>18613911
Shitposting aside, do research, read the bible and subscribe to which ever denomination best matches what you read
>>
>>18613911
Start reading the bible, I recommend looking around for reading orders. Going from cover to cover isn't actually a good idea, and a different approach will convey the main tenants of the religion better. I started with Luke, but ask around to hear what other people think.
Also look for any Christian groups in your area. They're always happy to give advice to newcomers and will let you know about their experiences and where you should look next.
>>
Here is a little guidance. Pray everyday, study the bible and do what is good in Jesus eyes. When you realize that no matter how hard you are trying to be a good person, you just cannot be completly good. That there are always moments of weaknes where you do not do what you know you should be doing. When you realize that you need forgivness for failing to be good, Jesus will be there for you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlBCZ_5OYw
>>
>>18613911
going to church by your self (i find going in groups is very retarded)
>>
>>18614018
weak minded individual
>>
>>18613911
Sincerely ask Christ to reveal himself to you. Before bed close your eyes and talk to God as silly as it may seem. Find a local church (I'm Lutheran) but they are all mostly the same. You want a church that believes Christ is the son of God who died on the cross for our sins as their foundational belief, everything else is details. Check out the service Sunday morning and feel it out. Good luck
>>
>>18613911

takes humility. most people can't pull it off. too full of themselves.
>>
>>18614162
>fell for the atheism meme
Oh boy
>>
I can help you, but these days such posts are baits..
>>
>>18614470
This thread isn't bait, the first two replies are just shitposts
>>
>>18614418
>fell for the christianity meme
Oh boy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.