[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really liked that girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7969.jpg (109KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7969.jpg
109KB, 750x1000px
Ok, so I'll tell you briefly what happened

>Be me
>Meet one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life
>She's a coworker
>Begin to talk to her
>She's smart too
>Realize she's unique
>Have a kinda deep connection
>Have interesting conversations
>Like her very much
>She enjoys my company
>Take her number
>Text for about a week straight
>Go out and have fun
>"I think she's the one"
>Second date she invites me to her house
>Have some snacks and then go out again
>Almost at the end of the date she tells me she is in a relationship with a girl for about 2 years
>Tells me not to tell anybody cuz the girl is famous
>Assures me she's not homosexual
>Heartcrashed.exe
>My mind blank

I don't know what the fuck should I do. I really liked that girl (she's a 9/10). I think now she sees me as a friend and that sucks. Maybe if she would have been free I could have had a chance.
She also told me she's not gay. Wtf, is she telling me this for real or is it because she wants me to try or what?
On top of that the 2nd date was dedicated on talking about her gf. Apparently her gf is a bitch and doesn't care about her. While every time she's with me I make her smile and forget about the world and everything else. She really enjoys my company.
Wtf should I do?
Should I keep trying and waste my time? Or try to find another round 9?

Thanks in advance, I know you'll get my feeling
>>
File: 1502309984801.jpg (15KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1502309984801.jpg
15KB, 480x259px
>>18613863
Find another anon.
It's going to be very difficult but if you don't let this one go, you'll only be beating a dead horse by trying to chase after her, I'd know because the same happened to me

what kind of woman tells you she's in a relationship, then you expect to still have a shot with her? The thing about her sexuality is giving me mixed signals, why haven't you asked her why the hell she has a girlfriend, if she's heterosexual? You NEED to be straightforward when asking her this.
>>
What you've described is some weird ass behavior. If she wants to be friends, be friends. If she wants to date, then great, date.

If she keeps doing this weird "will she or won't she" bullshit just stop wasting your time. You won't have a real relationship with a person like that, and they make for a shitty friend
>>
A girl having a girlfriend who's famous and then going on to say that she is not homosexual is actually a red flag in my opinion. Idk what the fuck is up with her but imo you deserve better than a crazy girl who is confused herself. Just move on, you'll find better
>>
>>18613880
Actually I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said she "didn't have time for a relationship" because she was too busy
>>
Thanks I will find another one... but damn I really liked her. It is not going to be easy finding another chick.
Anyway she's crazy I know and confused herself too. I'll be just waisting my time.
>>
>>18614676
>I don't have have time for a relationship I'm too busy
Oh and also I believe she told me that just as a cover over the fact that she had a girlfriend
Yeah crazy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.