[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piss or Shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-22-22-14-04-1.png (922KB, 1080x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-22-22-14-04-1.png
922KB, 1080x1067px
So I have a dilemma;

A few months back I traded with a guy I didn't know personally, in fact I never caught his name. I gave him a lacrosse stick of mine, and he gave me a Notre Dame hockey jersey, a real one. Fast forward to today, money is tight for me so I decide to sell the jersey on SidelineSwap. I get a text message from a staff member of the website, stating "Anon, do you have a minute? We were alerted that the jersey you're selling was stolen from the dorm room of the hockey player from ND". Later, I get a message on my listing from someone associated with the hockey team, while simultaneously being an asshole, that if I didn't return it, "someone" will get involved. I told him if he pays the shipping, he can have it back. But I've gotten no response. What does this mean? Since the member was such an asshole, should I piss or shit on the jersey and send it back? Or would that get me into more trouble?

Pic not related
>>
Don't do that. Until this point you have done nothing wrong. No way to prove you are innocent?
>>
>>18613855
I worked ND football games in concessions so I've been on the campus before, but they dont have any evidence that I stole the jersey because I didn't take it. I was just a victim of circumstance. The Sidelineswap member told me that the ND player was "eager to report me", but they said it wasn't necessary thus they message me to tell me whats going on and to return it. I'm already out 175 dollars on what would have been my lacrosse stick that I traded. I told both the ND player and Sidelineswap member that I would return it but I was not paying for shipping. No response from either, but I fucking hate the owner of the jersey
>>
>>18613869
ND student here. Live in a dorm with a lot of the players. Shit on it so i can ask them about it lol
>>
>>18613885
Just found out it's from the club hockey team, not the actual team, not sure if you know any of those guys.
>>
>>18613909
Shoot, nah i don't. Shame haha You really got screwed here though, sorry to hear. What happens if you're reported? You obviously weren't the one to steal it since there's record of your previous transaction? Can't they track the account of the other guy?
>>
>>18613909
Misread, you traded with guy in person. Yeahhh looks like you're just gonna have to cut your losses
>>
>>18613916
Unfortunately for me this was a face to face trade, saw him after a football game wearing it and asked what he wanted for it. My stick was the only thing of value that I had on me at the time. I don't know if I'll get reported or not, I dont live in Indiana anymore, not that that matters but still. I agreed to return it, I'm just not paying for shipping. Something tells me this retard of a club player will report me instead of paying 7 bucks for shipping though.
>>
>>18613829

this story was so boring i almost wrote a poem about it. fuck why did you post that here? inconsequential bullshit live your life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.