[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any last tips before I start college this week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (10KB, 248x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
10KB, 248x251px
Any last tips before I start college this week?
>>
don't think you can get away with not studying for tests
>>
>>18613719

pick the tallest guy and beat the shit out of him to establish dominance
>>
>>18613798
That's prison or jail you dumb shit
>>
>>18613801

im pretty sure it's college
>>
Many who use this website are introverted, which is a euphemism for autistic or high in anti-social behavior. My biggest suggestion for you is to push yourself to socialize and establish a solid friend group or two in the first few months of college. Never again in college will you find people so willing to make new connections. Join at least two student groups, accept offers to socialize when they are extended to you and even force yourself to organize social events of your own. Best of luck.
>>
>>18613810
That's prison or jail you dumb shit
>>
>>18613817
im pretty sure it's college
>>
>>18613806
underrated
>>
>>18613719

Meet new people as quickly as you can, and get advice from them instead of from 4chan
>>
go to parties and you'll be fucking in no time
>>
Force yourself to socialize if you have to, but you need to get away from your computer.
>>
>>18613719
eating a lot will distract you from studying
>>
>>18613719
>Force yourself to socialize if you have to. It's crucial.
>If you're living in the dorms, it most likely will happen naturally. Join clubs or learning communities if you have them there.

That's about it. Everything else will just happen if it's meant to. Have fun anon. I'm starting my second year and this past year has been part of hopefully the best four of my life.
>>
>>18614065
Kek how much do you have to be eating that it takes up significant time in your day
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.