[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never feel happy again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501384675607.gif (2MB, 436x376px) Image search: [Google]
1501384675607.gif
2MB, 436x376px
Anybody else think they'll never feel happy again? I'm beginning to think that might be the case for me.
>>
File: 1501521662131.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501521662131.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
drink two cups of strong coffee and turn on your favorite music to dance to

or do blow

or get fucking angry and break some shit
>>
>>18613508
Not OP, but none of that would make me happy
I only ever feel distracted.
>>
>>18613513
What do you do when you feel distracted? What helps it? What causes it, do you know?
>>
>>18613517
I work a lot during the week. I feel better, but I dont feel like I am living much. On the weekend I feel terrible and its harder to just immerse myself by initiating any kind of activity. I feel bad today cause I'd usually be asleep by now, but its all time wasted since I cant think of what to actually do other than contemplate my past, present and future life. I could try to be hopeful, but I set my standards pretty low and think about things I can do for myself, instead of trying to worry about others since I think I am doomed to be a loveless loner. If I were to meet anyone to develop a strong relationship with, itd probably have to be by chance.
>>
>>18613483
Have you tried talking about this to a professional? A good one can make a life changing difference
>>
>>18613529
>since I cant think of what to actually do other than contemplate my past, present and future life

I identify with this too much although in my case I'm mostly obsessed with my past fuck-ups.
>>
>>18613561
I usually just think in a span of past week, present and future week.
I used to be caught in the past, but its too far gone to care. I think more about what I havnt changed about myself yet.
>>
>>18613559
I doubt I could afford it as much as I'd need it, if I could even find somebody in the first place.
>>
>>18613617
Then maybe a person in particular, a friend or family member, to be like a confident? To have someone to talk about those things, get advice, and well, get the closest thing to a therapy
>>
>>18613654
I did used to talk to friends about these things. It just drove them away, unfortunately.
>>
>>18613657
Preferably one that understands, maybe someone who's gone through something similar
>>
>>18613657
>>18613666
Maybe someone here in 4chan, lots of people deal with depression and other problems, although it'd be better if you found someone who was feeling better, and could help you rather than engage in a vicious cycle of self pity
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.