[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic mushrooms online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2265.png (414KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2265.png
414KB, 750x1334px
Thinking about buying online. I'm in the US. Explain how this is stupid. Thanks
>>
File: 1491521739607.jpg (36KB, 433x431px) Image search: [Google]
1491521739607.jpg
36KB, 433x431px
>>18613479
spores or shrooms?
>>
>>18613492
Shrooms buddy, I'm trying to trip and can't find a guy to buy from D:
>>
>>18613505
don't buy online unless you know how to use the darknet and PGP. if you can do that, it's extremely reliable in the US.
>>
>>18613505
to clarify, i asked about the spores because they are actually legal to purchase in the US.
>>
>>18613506
Oh. Well I don't know how to use any of that so I guess I'm fucked.
>>
>>18613516
Well I don't really know much about psychedelics. I just recently tried lsd and had the time of my life. So now I want to try shrooms and see what the fuss is about. So I really don't know what "spores" are.
>>
>>18613479
if they dont give you what you asked for you cant sue dumb ass
>>
>>18613479
just go up to a guy choking down a block and ask him to help you buy some
>>
>>18614042
It's used to grow mushrooms, you can grow them legally
>>
>>18614042
Spores are basically mushrooms seeds. You grow mushrooms with spores. Hallucinogenic mushrooms are illegal, but you can't get high on spores so as long as you're not buying in bulk you can probably get them no problem unless you're in one of the few states where spores are still classified as drugs. Consult your local ordinances.

You can't buy shrooms on the net, stop being retarded.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.