[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get a girlfriend without being super fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1485379726086.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485379726086.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
Can you get a girlfriend without being super fit?
>>
I'm fit and can't get a girlfriend so I'm gonna say no
>>
Yes.

The only thing you have to worry about is this: Do YOU feel comfortable with your body? If you don't, work to change it, because your lack of confidence with yourself is going to show when you're around girls. And I'm not talking about Chad "confidence," talking to everyone with a big voice and all that shit. I'm talking about a mental state. If you don't feel comfortable with yourself, people will know.
>>
>>18613466
yes. but dont expect some beautiful gorgeous woman.
>>
>>18613466
If you have a large bank account, women don't care what you look like.

100% serious.
>>
>>18613466

yeah dude i see fucking ridiculously out of shape dudes with hot chicks all day long, if you got money or if you act like a cocky asshole who doesn't need them you'll be swimming in it.

inb4 denial
>>
File: 1337755944508.jpg (213KB, 560x408px) Image search: [Google]
1337755944508.jpg
213KB, 560x408px
>>18613466
Yes. You just have to actually be interesting and not a complete narcissist (not to be confused with arrogance). Confidence is key, no one wants to be with a guy they have to baby because he's always preoccupied with his low self esteem.

Being fit has nothing to do with getting or keeping a girlfriend. Being physically attractive might make it easier to get a woman's attention, but if you don't have the basics down then there's nothing hitting the gym can do for you.

Also, hygiene is important. Shower once a day, brush your teeth at least once a day or twice if you can, keep your facial hair neat, wear clean clothes every day, and put on deodorant that works on you. I know this feels obvious to some people, but there are guys out there who smell like BO with breath that smells like literal feces who have no idea why they can't bag a girlfriend.
>>
>>18613636
>muh confidence
I see this posted all the time, but is confidence really that necessary?
What's wrong with being a quiet introvet
>>
File: 1395524915565.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1395524915565.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>18613644
>I see this posted all the time, but is confidence really that necessary?

If you're obviously quite and introverted, then it gives the appearance that you don't have much of a personality or interests. Most relationships are built on similar interests, things you can bond over, and stuff you can do together. People generally want to date someone that they are comfortable with, someone they can talk to, and someone they can share experiences with. If you don't show that you have anything to offer, than how is anyone going to be interested in you?

I guess the word "confidence" gets thrown around a lot and seems overblown but it's the easiest word that gets the idea out. You have to get someones attention for them to notice you, and how is anyone going to know that you're interested if you're sitting in the corner by yourself?

Being a quiet dork who likes video games and comic books isn't what keeps nerds from getting girlfriends, because there are nerd women who like that stuff too. It's the fact that you're not even visible as an option because you don't put yourself out there to begin with.
>>
Just remember what it says about you, that you probably lack the willpower to make the time to work out on a regukar basis, and are probably less healthy because of this

These aren't attractive qualities
>>
>>18613684

I was writing something similar, but it's 100% this. I'm very introverted, and parties in college with my SO were honestly exhausting. Being introverted can certainly make it harder to meet people, but it's important to make the effort. Social skills take practice, and more practice for some people than others, but it's like any skill.

Another problem I see introverted people of *both* genders make is trying to meet people with the OBJECTIVE of finding a girlfriend/boyfriend. It tends to come off as desperate, especially if you lack confidence, because it makes it seem like you're less interested in them and more interested in the idea of a relationship.

Honest advice? Just try to meet people, of either gender, especially people who don't share your hobbies. If one of those people seems really cool to you and they seem into you, make a move then.
>>
>>18613466
Yes.
>>
>>18613502
Not true.

What you dont expect is vapid high maintenance chicks.
>>
I'm a virgin man who looks 7 months pregnant, lives with his parents, and is balding at 26. My gf is a thin 22 year old virgin with huge boobs. If I can do it, anyone can.
>>
>>18613859
How to get into your personal world?
>>
>>18613859
>virgin
>girlfriend
No.
>>
>>18613466

sure, if you dont mind paying thru the nose for her and her fuckup previous relationship children.
>>
>>18613536
This.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.