[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to win his heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 14428640090740.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
14428640090740.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
Sorry for the gayass title. It's just I've been in love with a close friend for a while and I can't stop thinking of what could of been. I've heard he hasn't been as happy in his relationship as before. I don't get in involve. But he would always tell me what goes on and other personal shit. He's even told me he finds me attractive but doesn't feel the same way romantically like before when we first met. I wanna try atleast ONCE to see if I can try to get a guy to like me. Any tips?
>>
>>18613261
Tell him you love him?
>>
OP here
I wanted to add that I had a recent break up cause I was unhappy with the person I was with. It was because I realized I still loved my friend and I had to come clean to my ex about it.
>>
>>18613275
This.

Confess and be honest. Tell him what you told us.
It's hard, and it's make or break, but you'll be happy you either received closure and can really move on, or you ended up with him.

Either way, you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>18613275
I did. But I dont think he feels the same way. He never was straight up about it. I think it's cause he doesn't want to reject me knowing it will hurt me
>>
>>18613286
Put him on the spot, then; half-answers are worth shit.

That's the problem with love: you never know if it will be reciprocated.
You risk the friendzone, but at least you know for certain whether you ever had a chance with him or not.
>>
>>18613261
>could of
It's "could have."

When you're obsessed with a person, you will always come up with rationalizations about how he/she SURELY likes you. Oh, he tells me all this personal stuff. He's said I'm attractive. He looked at me funny that one time. etc.
Don't fall for your brain's rationalizations. The best way you can handle this is to take a step back, breathe, and look at the reality of the situation. Consider especially that it isn't the end of the world if he doesn't want to be with you. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that.

Bluntly, I don't think you have a chance with him. I don't know the guy, but
>He never was straight up about it. I think it's cause he doesn't want to reject me knowing it will hurt me
rings some alarm bells. You want a person who can be straight up and honest with you. You want someone who is comfortable with you and you are comfortable with. That's how good relationships form.
Let's say that you somehow did manage to get with him. How long do you think that relationship would last, honestly? With a person who can't answer a simple yes or no question? Nah, go find someone else.
>>
>>18613298
Thanks anon. I'll take your word. The only reason I had hope was cause he has done a lot for me such as financially and emotionally. Now, I know that's just some something that a friend would do, but he said he did feel the same way at one point but I believe he was just confused. I think he just enjoys how much we have in common more than anyone else. Again, thanks for the tip
>>
>>18613261
If he's in a relationship, don't do shit. Move on.
>>
>>18613261
drain his balls and fill his tummy, and he will forever be faithful to you
>>
>>18614341
Thanks for the retarded advice
>>
>>18613261
> I wanna try atleast ONCE to see if I can try to get a guy to like me.
I'm trying the same thing with a girl, really makes me think.
>>
>>18615011
I see. What's your story anon? How long have you liked this girl?
>>
>>18615042
A few weeks. I'm really into her but I can't tell if she feel the same. Every time we met it was special, to me at least.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.