[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of acne. Desperate quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1492372431529.jpg (38KB, 636x420px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492372431529.jpg
38KB, 636x420px
Adv I have reached my limitations, I'm just tired of acne. It is frustrating me for some time. I'm 20 years old, I shared my time through puberty in my teen years, I am using creams, I am washing my face 4-5 times a day, I wash my body everyday, I use only clean towels, I had sex, I had my teen love, I changed 4 sets of creams, I took pills. Shit is just never over. All people my age are just beautiful and clean, and I'm here looking like a ghetto pizza.

Help me adv. I stopped eating fast food and drinking soda 6 months ago. What foods should I exclude?

Should I start practicing a sport? I thought of swimming

Should I try accutane or how it is called?

Please people, take me out of this problem I should not have at my age
>>
>I am washing my face 4-5 times a day
STOP
RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

Stop messing with your face. Stop with the creams and shit. Don't touch your face AT ALL. Let your fucking face breath.

Buy some 3-5% benzoyl peroxide cream (you can find it in any pharmacy). Before you go to bed, wash with neutral soap then wash with the benzoyl. Use as exfoliant/30 second wash with 3% or as 10 second wash with 5%.
After you wake up, wash face again with neutral soap.

That's it. Two times a day, like brushing your teeth.
And remember, DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE
>>
>>18613130
Talk to a dermatologist and see if you can get a prescription of accutane.

When I was 14-15 years old I had fairly bad acne when I had it prescribed. Literally took a tiny pill every day, had no noticeable side effects, and within a couple months it was all gone. Noticeable change in the first couple weeks. I'm 23 years old now and since then only have an occasional odd pimple on my forehead where it gets the most greasy.

They'll tell you about all the side effects, with the most common one being dry skin/chapped lips so of course your mileage may vary.

10/10 would do it again
>>
>>18613146
Also seconding this guy give your face a break. If you do try an Accutane regimen cut that shit out.
>>
>>18613146
The "let your face" breath is kind of a meme, y'know...anyway, OP, avoid stripping soaps and get something like the Cerave Cleanser and moisturizer. Both very simple and will encourage your skin barrier to heal.

Also, some exfoliants can fuck up your face. Maybe stick to something like AHA mandelic acid or something. Stridex in the red box could also work?

When do you think you break out, OP? And what areas of your face?
>>
>>18613191
By when I mean what causes the break outs. I know you may not know, but I'd like to know if it's
>consistent 24/7
>fluctuates
>occurs to a specific part of your face
>what type of acne it is; whiteheads or more deep inflammation?

Also I do agree that you should roll back on the products you use. What DO you use, anyway?
>>
>>18613130
Sunshine and swimming in the ocean helped me.

>>18613146
I tried cremes with benzol and they made things worse. In addition to the acne I got eczemas and shit.
He's right in that you shouldn't wash quite that often, though, twice a day is really enough.
>>
>>18613218
Benzoyl peroxide is an oxide, so it can be harmful to sensitive skin. Salicylic acid even more so.

OP doesn't have sensitive skin. Just bad acne.
>>
>>18613130
White vinigar. I swear by this stuff. A jug is only a $1.

Wet area and rub white vinigar one once or twice a day.

Ive used vinigar for years and its removed some nasty zits.

At least give it a try once you ler your face breath for 48 hours.
>>
I currently wash my face when I wake up and when I go to bed with some special soap. Forgot to mention that I have fat skin, if I translated it right.

And as for cremes I use only one now
>>
>>18613201

My biggest problem is around my mouth, above and under. As for what type it is, mainly whiteheads but there are some red dots as well
>>
File: 1502525502449763155765.jpg (3MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
1502525502449763155765.jpg
3MB, 2976x3968px
This is the soap I use from Bioderma
>>
File: 1502525610711198113503.jpg (3MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
1502525610711198113503.jpg
3MB, 2976x3968px
Amd this is the creme
>>
>>18613130

> Wash face 4-5 times a day

This might sound radical, but try stopping washing your face.

Keep up with normal hygeine and all that, shower every day/every other day, change bed sheets once a week, and the pillow sheet every week as well

Come back in 3 weeks with results

Too much washing is bad for your skin, seriously
>>
File: 4162523756.jpg (19KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
4162523756.jpg
19KB, 470x264px
In the same boat and just as confused as OP:

>get throat infection
>get antibiotics
>unable to eat anything besides fucking cake all day for a week
>dont even wash face, im sick and dont care
>face clears up like i haven't seen it in my entire life
>fucking shiny and zitless for two entire months like woah im human it's so fucking beautiful
>still wtf.gif

After that they started reappearing, two or so big nasty pimples that last weeks and leave scars. I try the same thing, thinking to myself it's probably bacteria, go on antibiotics, a couple of them pimples stop in their tracks but not sure if because of the pills. It's been a couple of weeks and they trying to resurface, so it doesn't actually work?
Can't tell if hormonal or bacterial, I don't know what anomaly caused my clean face back then, I'm so sick of it it's crushing my confidence. I'm 27 by the way too.....nobody at this age barely has any.
>>
>>18614278

Op here. I can't go a day without washing my face. Thing is that I have oily skin and combined with the heat that is outside I feel really uncomfortable and I feel the need to apply cold water to my face
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.