[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I not like her or am I being a pussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1404174126611.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1404174126611.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Do I not like her or am I being a pussy?

There's a girl I work with and I am soon quitting that job and looking for another. We worked together for a year and were always just friends but lately we have gotten really flirty and she has warmed up to me a lot lately.
I am pretty sure she likes me and two other girls I work with cornered me today and asked me what I was going to do about it.
But I honestly don't know, I find her attractive-ish and we get on really well but there is no fire or drive there for me.
When I wonder do I like her would want to her ask her I honestly don't know how I feel.
I am 23 year old virgin who has never had a gf so I am confused about whether I am just freaking out about the unknown since this is my best chance so far at a gf or I genuinely just don't like her that much.

She is a nice girl and I really don't want to hurt her.
>>
>>18613071
Hmmm. It's rather telling that you haven't spoken too positively of her in your post. But as you say, it could be you trying to psych yourself. Self-sabotage. I say go for it. Get sone life ezperience. It may turn jnto something wonderful.
>>
its your chance to get rid of virginity, fuck her before turning into wizard
later can go search true love or waifu
>>
>>18613108
I don't mean to be negative about her.
She is not really my type but she is pretty and personality wise she is great.
We get on really well and like all the same things.
But there is no fire, I have not been interested in women for years since the last time and usually when I like a girl there is a roaring intensity to it.

Unless I have just mature since being a teenager but I feel like something is missing.

>>18613109
I don't want to use or hurt her, this is a person I care about. If there is a chance she has feelings for me I don't want to one night stand her.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.