[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from timid/cute to sexy? My boyfriend wants me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4417.jpg (58KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
58KB, 709x765px
How do you go from timid/cute to sexy? My boyfriend wants me to be more sexy but I grew up very conservative and I give off cute vibes :(
He's even complicated about me being childish.
I want to be a sexy woman.
>>
Look him in the eyes when his manhood enters your esophagus
>>
File: 1495944079581.jpg (26KB, 506x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495944079581.jpg
26KB, 506x960px
>>18612878
Being sexy and not cute is overrated. There's a reason why so many guys here are always pushing that youthful is better.

t. "sexy" long-legged, tall big-boobed and strong-faced 20 yo who only ever wanted to be delicate and cute
>>
>>18612883
that's really hard
>>18612885
that's robots though. they're pedos
your face will age well
>>
File: 1494717514795.jpg (338KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494717514795.jpg
338KB, 768x1024px
>>18612939
Men genuinely want youth. It's just what the statistics say. :/

Anyway, OP, what's your height and how do you usually talk to your boyfriend? I dunno about this relationship because it seems like he's trying to change you.
>>
>>18613106
5'4"
I don't think he's trying to change me. Isn't it normal to want your gf to be more sexual?
>>
>>18613477
Sexy and sexual are two different things btw.

If he wants you to change in order to stay together, then you two are not compatible
>>
>>18612878
Just be more affectionate. You can still be sexy while still being cute/shy.

Give him gifts. It's adorable when you blush and look away while handing him something.
Whisper into his ear words of what he means to you.
Kiss him more, for no reason, just do it, feel up his face and what not while you do it
Wash his hair in the shower, everybody loves a good scalp massage
Wear a sundress or something one day and then whisper into his ear that you aren't wearing any panties.
If you're sitting next to him, place his hand between your legs or up your shirt.
>>
>>18613708
Also if you are timid, you can still be more intimate even if you are too shy to initiate things. You can do this by giving him invitations to start things on you. Shit like

>teasing him
>bending over around the house
>not wearing underwear sometimes
>placing his hands on you
>looking longingly into his eyes or biting your lip
>stretch out seductively in front of him
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.