[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wana know if this is a scam. I am out of work, so my resume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ZlUUWAf.gif (907KB, 499x269px) Image search: [Google]
ZlUUWAf.gif
907KB, 499x269px
I wana know if this is a scam. I am out of work, so my resume is floating around the internet. I got an email from a Zofia Kowalczyk, representing a company called Realitni spolecnost CS out of the Czech Republic, saying they are buying property here in the states, and they need someone to be what they call a Rent Curator, which they say is a middle man in the rent paying process. Apparently, they send me their rent. I take 5% off for myself, and send the company the rest, basically making it easier to do business over here, and for my troubles they pay me a monthly salary of $3000.

it smells fishy but I want to know if anyone else encountered something. I know very little about real estate and stuff like that, and is something like this common?

I've googled everything about this I can think of and come up with nothing about it being a scam.
>>
its either scam or very poor organised small money laundering, ignore it
>>
It's definitely a scam.

They'll either want your banking info so they can drain your bank account or they're going to use you to cash forged / stolen money orders, cashier's checks, or some sort of western union / wire fraud fuckery where you'll then pass on the cash to a 3rd party (likely in the form of a western union transfer or purchasing a money order and mailing it to them).
>>
>>18612243
Why do you think they are asking you rather than a bank or lawyer or real estate property management agent?

Its a scam or illegal business.
>>
Yea, upon closer examination, it's a 419. A new one it seems.
>>
>>18612243
Classic Nigerian scam.
Send you a check
Check seems legit
Bank say it looks good
Deposit it, it shows in your account
You send the cash
It comes up it was a very weird kind of check, the amount was there but in reality it wasn't, it was expecting final processing or some shit, it's a bank thing, all legal
Check is worth nothing
Your money is gone
>>
I have their fax number, I'm gonna send them dick pics, unless you have better ideas.
>>
>>18612364
send goatse pics instead
>>
>>18612374
Guro?
>>
>>18612364
tubgirl
>>
>>18612386
>>18612386
Lemon Party?
>>
I can post their fax number, but that would cross into "not your personal army" territory.
>>
>>18612534
verify that it's actually their fax number and not some innocent persons.
>>
>>18612622
I did a reverse number lookup, and it seems to be out of Florida
>>
>>18612243

I am Czech and this company wouldn't really be interested in anything in the states. They are buying and selling properties in Czech (and average Joe from here has no money to buy anything US related)

It is a scam, 99%.
>>
>>18612243
Yeah, that sounds like a scam.
>>
>>18612364
Don't do it, if its the Czech Republic Mafia, they might track u down.
>>
>>18612243
Nigerian prince mutation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.