[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was i just threatened at work by my boss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>angry boss yelling at me
>i request that HR be present in this discussion
>boss responds with what I perceived as a threat

>so let me go further. If you want to have HR in on this conversation, we can repeat this conversation and I can go further with why in this particular instance it is all the more concerning, do you want me to bring HR in on this and we'll continue this once we get (HR) involved?

Was I threatened? Sounded to me like hey if u want HR in on this, ok but i'm going to be taking it further and make you look bad, so u sure u want HR here?

Also, is this good enough for a lawsuit?
>>
>>18611784
>Also, is this good enough for a lawsuit?
Definitely not. Or at least, not based on what you've written here. What's the context? What are you and your boss arguing about?

It really doesn't sound like a threat, either. Again, I don't know the context, but he's basically just saying he's gonna defend and explain his own side of the conflict if/when HR gets involved.
>>
Absolutely not, and considering this is what you perceive as a threat you probably deserve his ass chewing over whatever this is about
>>
>>18611784
You are being a huge faggot and if he can figure that out, he would be smart to fire your dumbass.

Maybe he already knows how big of a faggot you are and is simply explaining to you that once you make this an "official" issue, he's not going to hold back on any details exposing you for the faggot you are "officially".

>I request
My ass. You were probably a faggot about that too.
>>
>>18611784
What kind of threat?

By the way its not illegal for your boss to be an asshole or disrespect you.

If he blatantly threatened to kill you maybe you got a case but itll be his word against yours. Wont work if you come across as a whiner and whistleblower.

If its flat out hes just an asshole, hes broken no laws.

Youd have a better shot if you were gay or a woman and he used that to attack you.
>>
Steveie jobs
>>
>>18611784
dudes trying to do you a solid by not getting HR involved in whatever fuckup you caused and handling it himself. You just disrespected him and attempted to undermine his authority by threatening him with HR when you're the one that fucked up and he's willing to tell them the whole story.
>>
>>18611784
That's not a threat. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>18611784
people seem to forget that HR works for the company, not for you. bringing HR into it can only turn out negative
>>
>>18611904
Well the context was, i hurt his feelngs kek. During the hr meeting, he said i disrespected him with my responses to his questions and that was his entire basis for calling me into his office. tl:dr my boss is a snowflake mentally unstable autistic stuttering faggot that wants everyone to kiss his ass and i do not brown nose.
>>
>>18611947
Be your own boss or deal with it, inability to play the popularity game at work will always ensure you're someone's bitch.
>>
>>18611947
You're one of those guys, aren't you? You think you're smarter and more capable than all of the people around you, and so you make no effort at all to hide your disdain for them. You kind of feel like you deserve to be where your boss is, can probably do a better job than him, and so you make snarky, passive aggressive little comments all of the time just to let him know that you think you're smarter than he is.

And your boss? He sounds like one of those guys who normally lets your shitty attitude slide because he knows how secretly insecure and miserable you are and feels sorry for you.

Sounds like today was the day you might have wanted to just keep your trap shut. No, it wasn't a threat. No, you can't sue. (Well, you can, but you won't prevail.) Kind of hope he fires you. I hate people like you.
>>
>>18611938
I work for the company too? It was in everyone's best interest to resolve the conflict in a professional manner, which is why I made the request. In the end, it all worked out. Just reflecting on what was said and done and curious what other anons/faggots thought of the pre-hr comment.

/thread
>>
>>18611989
You seemed willing to sue your boss/company for "threatening" you, if you could get away with it, when you obviously weren't feeling threatened at all.
>>
>>18611784
>I request a HR to be present in this discussion

Congratulations on fucking your relationship with your boss! You just got into his shit list.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.