[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I pussify myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Shirley_ the_medium_selling.png (533KB, 1339x486px) Image search: [Google]
Shirley_ the_medium_selling.png
533KB, 1339x486px
Make myself soft, delicate, gentle, patient. Not effeminate. But less brutal, vulgar, masculine. More meek, unoffensive, unreactive, unargumentative.
>>
by controlling your emotions and how you react to them
>>
>>18611648
MediTATION!
>>
>>18611648
>pussify
>Not effeminate
Looks like you already have a woman brain.

Why on earth do you want this anyway?
>>
>>18611648
You get to the state of implacable calmness and peacefulness of the Kung Fu masters depicted in popular movies by not defending yourself against the little hurts, because you are powerful and they don't matter and you watch them roll off you like water off a duck's back.

Its not a feminine thing, its a Master thing. Not a Master of Kung Fu, a Master of life itself.

Getting to Master is a lot of work. Examine the things the make you enraged, find out why they hurt so much that you must strike out in defense, and clear away all that scar tissue so you don't react to aggressively defend, because you no longer need to. You just smile quietly. And if some cunt needs to be fucked up seriously you'll do it without rage or hatred, just a sense of duty being done.

Most people need to work with a Master to achieve this. Five years minimum.
>>
>How do I pussify myself?
Just get a girlfriend OP. Ahahahaha haha...aha....ha.....

Nah but, I dunno. Meditate? Drink some tea? Read books about patience or some shit? Or just whenever something happens that pisses you off, just think "who fucking cares?" and walk away. Life's too short to spend it being pissed off all the time.
>>
>>18611667
What he said. Buddhism and/or martial arts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.