[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up on Tinder, lads? I matched some qt, her bio read:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1501380192755.png (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501380192755.png
20KB, 512x512px
Did I fuck up on Tinder, lads? I matched some qt, her bio read:

"[Short list of adjectives and nouns]...

what you should know about me: I recently bought my first pair of overalls (I've been dreaming about them for a while now) and now I actively need to convince myself not to wear them every day.

Let's... [short list of activities]"

So I sent her the following message:
>"Okay, so I'm no stranger to outlandish clothing, but you're going to have to explain the appeal of overalls to me!"

It's been a little under a day and a half, and I haven't seen a response yet. Did I blow it? Would it be weird to try and send another message in a few days? Should I just hang back and wait? What do /adv/?
>>
No one cares what you say, all that matters is your face
>>
>>18611642
She swiped right, though. Plus, /soc/ says I look decent enough.
>>
>>18611610
OP starts a seduction by dismissing the target's choice of clothing.
I'd rate that 3/10. It's not as bad as being abusive about her face, but definitely in the fail region.

/adv/: be nice if you want to get laid.
>>
>>18611654
I wasn't dismissing so much as trying to start a conversation about it, considering it was a significant chunk of her bio. I even prefaced it by admitting to wearing dumb things too.
>>
>>18611610
It's not a perfect intro, but it should start a conversation if she wants to talk. Just hang out and don't worry about it. If she never replies, it's no big deal.
>>
tfw loads of matches but to autistic to say hi, how do you do it guys online dating scares me.

In person i am semi-chad, can go up to groups of girls and flirt, but online i just dont get it.
>>
>>18611610

Maybe she just doesn't check her messages everyday? Maybe she had some unussually busy days?

Or maybe she took it the wrong way as another Anon in this thread. Either way, just message some other people man. You can't get so hung up on someone that didn't even reply.
>>
>>18611610
She's proud of her first pair of overalls? Wtf, do you live in a former Soviet bloc state, or is the economy that bad?
>>
>tfw too ugly for tinder

It's a really depressing, eye opening app.
>>
>>18611686
Sure,you didn't mean bad things. But you assumed that her choice of clothes was closely related to your dumb clothing, therefore her choice was dumb too. If she doesn't think overalls are dumb, then you were dismissing her favourite clothing.
Still 3/10.
>>
>>18612669
Perhaps. Is there any saving this? I plan on waiting a bit before even attempting to message again, but I'm unsure as to whether or not I blew it. She seems interesting, so it would be a pity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.