[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
how can i get better acquainted with my dark side? i'm tired of being a "nice guy" in everyone's faces, but full of wrath when i'm alone.

this excess anger led me to drinking, psychedelic use, and looking for approval in all the wrong places--places that aren't healthy and don't aid my growth.

what do? should i get into some fights or something?
>>
>>18611210

Find the root of your problems. Work on fixing that.
>>
anger issues aren't attractive. assertivenes and selfesteem are. you don't seem to be able to distinguish between them. learn the difference and grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18611225
Note taken, gotta develop self-esteem and know when to be assertive.
>>
>>18611220
That's practically this entire board in a nutshell
>>
>>18611237

Well, the thing is: Treating the symptoms doesn't solve the problem.

Why are you mad?Is your job crap? Your family drives you insane? Are you mentally ill?

Whatever the problem is, you need to address it. Fight Club is not a solution.
>>
>>18611245
Job's crap

Life seems meaningless since my mother died 8 years ago yesterday

Family refuses to communicate their emotions, probably why I bottle mine up until eruption and suck at proper venting.

I may be mentally ill, but I don't have a professional's diagnosis to go on. Just spats of extreme dissatisfaction with life, myself, and weeks of disinterest/displeasure with things I used to enjoy
>>
>>18611253

Then you'll have to slowly work on that. I'd suggest getting a professional just because that way you can have someone tracking your progress and you can have a motivation to go on. Going to a session every week sets up a nice rhythm that helps you keep the good work up.

And remember, you can't save your family. You can change your job, and you can learn to express yourself. But you probably won't make them do it. Work on youtself for yourself.
>>
>>18611267
Wtf I can't save my family?
>>
>>18611297

People in disfunctional families might want to help them. It doesn't usually work.
>>
>>18611360
Right, so they'll have to want better for themselves too then?
>>
>>18611380
not that anon, but yes. you can't save anyone. it has to come from within or it's useless and will make them resent you.
>>
>>18611380

What Anon above me said. People have to want to better themselves or it won't work.
>>
>>18611389
thanks, i'm really tired of being so inwardly toxic. but i can't afford professional help yet, is there any way I could better channel my anger?
>>
>>18611210
>i'm tired of being a "nice guy" in everyone's faces, but full of wrath when i'm alone.
There's your problem. Don't let people walk over you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4IPEBpoad0
>>
>>18611436
but should i pose as a threat to everyone around me?
>>
you have to integrate your shadow
>>
>>18611663
How can I go about doing that?

Sacrificing virgins? Bathing in goat blood?
>>
>>18611623
...did you watch the video?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.