[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me ...Should i Marry her ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_nbb6qpIFWy1sg101c.png (218KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nbb6qpIFWy1sg101c.png
218KB, 500x281px
I am with my girlfriend since we were teens. We had many ups and downs. but no matter what happened. she always sticked with me. She even went with me to hospital to check if i got HIV after i admited that i cheated with a scank who might be ill. She loves me like she loves nothing else in the world. And her loyalty and compassion towards me is insane. She would give anything up for me, her life, her family,her career and even her religion. yes she is christian and im a muslim. And because of that i fell in love with her too, i feel in love deeper and more intensely that i ever dared to Imagine !! and yet i dont feel really satisfied... i think about her every few minutes --- i sometimes even catch myself wispering her name.

And even though i need her so desperately in my life, i dont feel like its right to marry her.... i feel sexually attracted to her because she has an amazing body ! but her face is absolutely not my type. she has somekind of a " boyish male face " . i dont feel comfortable kissing her... its like im kissing a boy .... its like im kissing my own brothers lips trying to enjoy his tonguekiss ... and when we are outside together the people stare at us like " why the hell does such a good looking man date such an ugly girl ? "

its kinda like seying a beautifull girl snuggling to an old guy.... you cant help but look like " what the fuuuuuck ! "

my problem beside her face is that i want to marry into a muslim family so i dont have troubles with her family trying to find a middleground between embracing islam and worshipping jesus ( absoluuuute contraditction )

i would like my children to raise in a full muslim community and not only half muslim half christian ( nothing against christians but we are too different and you know that ! )

so i sum up ...

1.although she has a sexy body, her face is not my type and i cant kiss her
2.she has no muslim family
3. im a little bit ashamed to be with her because no offence. i look so much better than her
>>
You answered your own question many times over in your post.

No.
>>
i hope you're still under the age of 12...
>>
>>18610969
First you are a punk and while you can prefer anything you want to cheat on her and now want to throw her away proves you are a shit person. When you cheated you should have let her go but you didn't because you wanted the steady and clean pussy so you used her and now you have your fill she's undesirable.
>>
you don't deserve her and she doesn't deserve you
>>
>>18611064
this

The truth is that you're a scumback but ddin't realised it yet. You allowed her to fall in love with you while you felt nothing to the point where whe would give up her life for you.
Probably you'll leave her at a certain point, be unable to find a girl like her ,try to make her forgive you and get back to you after you destroyed her.
And if what she does is not enough, you wanna force her into your beliefs because, let's be honest..you can't drink cola from a glass that has no cola sign on it.
Why are you so fucking selfish?!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.