[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High body count = Red Flag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1467054011812.png (246KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1467054011812.png
246KB, 484x605px
If you were looking for a serious long term relation ship / settling down would having a high body count be a red flag to you?
>>
>>18610834
Not unless the "body count" meant she had dozens of failed relationships behind her. A lot of meaningless casual sex is just that, meaningless.
>>
Don't lie to yourself. If she has a beat up cunt and can't maintain a relationship then why bother?
>>
>>18610834
It depends on how she murdered them
>>
>>18610834
Definitely. Women having a high number of sexual partners correlates to higher rates of divorce. Look it up.

>meaningless sex is meaningless hurrr
It tells you about a woman's personality. Poor impulse control, lack of standards, attention seeking, etc.
>>
>>18610908
Oh, and lack of self-respect and feminist tendencies
>>
>>18609454
>>
>>18610859
There's no thing as "just sex". Even if a woman picked a random guy from the screen to hump, during intercourse her body will release chemicals that will make her bond with her partner. That's because women who feel indifferent about their sex partner will end up pregnant and deserted, whereas women who make their mate stay will have someone to provide food for their child. Basically, every time a woman has sex her brain goes "this dude got you pregnant, it'd suck if he left you" so lots of sex partners is literally psychologically harmful.
>>
How that person treated those people and behaved himself is more important.
I'd rather have a serial monogamist gf that had a wild phase in between but didn't cheat or hurt his partner like a mad cun.
I've seen people with 1 or 2 partners pull the most twisted and sick shit on their next partners.
I hate to say it, but most of the time past relationships are a decent indicator how yours is gonna be.
>>
there's something seriously wrong with someone who kills people, so even a low body count would be a red flag

hue
>>
File: IMG_4018.jpg (76KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4018.jpg
76KB, 700x525px
why does that monk look like maisie williams shave her head and went to india to hide from papparazzis?
>>
>>18610834
If both of you have comparable sexual experience no if not there will be trouble.
>>
>>18610967
>I'm a man, I know women best

I never get tired of this argument.
>>
>>18611036
Ad hominem
>>
>>18611036
Me too anon it is so fucking funny when a guy tells me how my vagina works and what I prefer. Sometimes funny, sometimes pathetic, sometimes sick and deeply troubling.
>>
>>18610834
To me, it depends. I know some girls with 30+, and I would never date them because they've cheated 3 times on 3 different boyfriends. My ex gf had 3 before me, 2 of which were long term relationships in which she was cheated on and the other was a hookup after being cheated on because it was a rough time.
If the guys were long term relationships, then it's not a huge deal to me. One or two hookups isn't bad either.
>>
>>18611036
>>18611091
that's not the argument, the poster may or may not have been male, and the info is spot on.

>roastie meme
fuck
>>
Yeah like any sane person would. Whores don't deserve or get to be loved
>>
>>18611036
>"I'm a vapid, overly arrogant whore, my word is law"
Why are whores so fucking stupid
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.